-01-

Ugh, its the first day of school and she literally can't get herself down for breakfast. "Unnie breakfast is ready, come down wont you ?". I yelled as I laid the breakfast and set the cutlery on the table.

"What's with the face?" Dia asked me as she threw her stinky laundry at me. "The food is literally getting cold. I wouldn't be waiting for you if otherwise. Bye." I answered back whilst tying my laces and walking out. I'm so done with her. She's always up doing who knows what in that room of hers. Barely helping with any chores at home.

I'm so done with that kid.

Reaching for my cycle I notice the tyres flat. Great.

"Y/n ! Do you want a ride ? I can ask Lana to comeback and get you."

I looked back to see Unnie being unusually kind, she's smiling too . Are crows gonna fly upside down as well ? I smiled, rejecting her offer and waved goodbye. Guess my day isn't gonna be that bad.

Unnie is a very lost human, a very unpredictable personality. I don't have a good feeling about her tho. I barely have a good feeling about anyone in general.

I enjoy walking to school but today i felt a little tired.

On my way to school I stop at my usual setting, by the alley. Over there is my favourite furry friend. On seeing me the little guy rushed over to me, crouching down I placed him on my lap as i stroked his soft ears to which he cuddled me in comfort. I found this cute black cat at the alley itself, i kept seeing him on my way to school. He goes by the name Jimin, atleast that's what was written on his collar.

I looked at my watch and found myself perfectly late. Laying Jimin and setting his food, i gave him a pat on his head and rushed to school.

It took me a few good minutes to reach school. On reaching the school, a pair of shoes were in front of me. My short self had to look all the way up to see who's shoes were it.

I found myself looking at an unbelievably attractive guy. I've never felt this before, next minute my cheeks felt hot and my mouth slightly parted obviously looking at him in awe.

As if he wasn't close, the pretty guy walks closer to me and damn I do not walk back. I'm barely functioning.

He bends to meet my height, looking into my eyes he opens his cute mouth.

"I love you"