-04-

~kitty is still thinking.
Y/n goes on talking about the guy she likes. leaving me frozen. barely thinking.

"he's so sweet, kind and real." she complimented. "i have a feeling i shook the guy. not gonna lie, he is kinda dumb" on hearing this i unintentionally scratch her for the second time. "i'm not even talking about you kitty."

cough cough. we happen to be the same f person.

"i wish i could take you to meet him. y'all would definitely get along." she goes on.

you know what. the food tastes great. i'll just continue eating.

"after we get married, i'll move out of home and take you along with us and i don't care if he objects. he can leave." she said with a hell lotta sass.

okay. my respiratory system is glitching. and my jaw is on the damn floor.

"you must be so lonely. i wish i could take you home, but you won't budge."

she's been concerned about me since day one.

~how about a story time on kitty's situation.

The Park family inherited their wealth from their ancestors. they never felt rich enough. they've even went on horrid lengths for the same.

the most horrid one was of course hurting animals. they used animals. created troops for poaching them, they were later abused and used for their desire and sold to the rich.

they weren't afraid of anyone. all this came to a halt when the 6th generation of parks put a stop to it. but they were too late.

as their ancestors mercilessly hurt animals, their child was to develop a curse. The child will have to dwell from human to a cat when he comes of age.

as this was a matter of feelings and as all of this was already coming to a stop. the curse was decided to be moderate enough compared to horrendous crime it could be reversed easily.

All he had to do was find love and if that backfires. it backfires of course.

"it's getting dark. i should go back home." she said whilst placing me on to the floor.

Y/n you're a nice girl and you've helped me ever since, but i've fallen for someone else and i know she's the one. i can't let anything happen to it. i'm sorry.

"bye kitty" she waved.

good bye.

i've never met anyone who knows me like you do. i know i'm taking you for granted, but i'm left with no choice. take care.

~back to Y/n pov.

As soon as i reached home, Unnie was whining about hungry she is, how someone spilt food on her clothes and how the stain will never go.

some peace. please.

there was a knock on the door. i opened it, "Hi Zack" he smiled as he took off his shoes and entered.

"Zackie boo" Unnie yelled in happiness as she gave him the tightest hug. most def suffocating him in the process. Zack is unnie's boyfriend, they are quite the lovebirds so i decided to whip up something they'd like.

After preparing it, i called them over for dinner. we ate togthere. both unnie and zack passed me the meat with their chopsticks. unnie is at her best when she's with zack. he brings the best of her.

"can't wait to go on double dates with you Y/n" Zack smiled to which Dia nodded.