xx Meet The Characters xx

xx Meet the Characters xx

Lisanne - nickname(s): Lis & Lies
Lisanne is supportive of everyone she meets and talks to. Loves everyone is really supportive, confident and everybody she meets instantly wants to be her friend. Has boys and sometimes girls chasing her and wanting her to be theirs.  Lisanne fangirls over boy bands and sometimes movies. her favourite Boy band is Roadtrip and fangirls over the five boys a lot.

Roxanne - nickname(s): Rox & Roxy
Roxanne is self conscious of herself and conscious of what people think about her but is supportive and loves most people she meets. Isn’t that popular and can’t normally keep a relationship on the rare occasion she has one.  Roxanne is a major fangirls and ships way to many people in: books, movies, tv shows, bands and even people in her school! She often fangirls over her favourite ships.

Roxanne and Lisanne have been friends since they were three years old and met in preschool where they immediately became friends. They have both been fangirls as long as either of them could rember. They both discovered Harvey Cantwell and Roadtrip in 2016 and were inasantly in love with the six boys ever since.
A/N
Hey Dudes and Dudettes! This is my second time writing fanfiction and get writers block very often so it will be very slow updates and I mean VERY slow! Anyways first chapter up soon! See you soon loves!