Chapter 1

A/N Hey I ship Mindy thats why photo up top is Mindy. I also ship Randy, Jacklyn (you all know the biggest ships)and Malex (Mikey & Alex). (Not all of those ships are included in this story but there will be some ships 'cause I am a major fangirl and have a MAJOR shipping problem)

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Lisanne and Roxanne were on their lunch break at school and were talking about their favourite boyband, Roadtrip Tv and Harvey as usual.

"Omg Mindy is so cute and Jacklyn! I can't pick a favourite ship they are all just so cute. I love all the ships exept the one's with Rye in bacause Rye is mine. Mine and forever will be, but I would make an exeption for Harvey..." Lisanne trailed off day dreaming about the six boys.
"I love Mindy, Randy and Jacklyn but I also love Marvey.... If you know what I mean. But Jacklyn and Mindy are my favourite ships," Roxanne says with the fangirl sparkles in her eyes.
"Who's your lane then?" Lisanne says a bit confused at who Roxanne liked.
"I don't really know I love them so much, but I would probably choose Brooky and Jack 'cause it's too hard to choose!" Roxanne says in a rush.
"Omg, Lies, have you heard their cover of 'Dusk till Dawn by Zayn! It's my favourite cover from Roadtrip. It literally sounds like Randy are singing to each other and it makes my whole heart completelly melt 'cause they are so damn sexy! Like how do you expect me not to fangirl over it they are just so fucking perfect for each other!!!" Roxanne adds on the end seeing the strange look that her best friend was giving her.
"I love that song, it'sone of my favourite songs!" Lisanne says excitedly, "Rox, when you gonna stop with the shipping?" Lisanne adds with a laugh.
"Never, Lies you have known me for about seven to eight years now, how are you not used to it?" Roxanne explains to Lisanne.

Lisanne still doesn't understand why Roxanne is completely obssesed with so many ships. So many times the feels have affected Roxanne (and Lisanne just as equeally because she has to help her friend get through it all) because of her crazy shipping habbit. Lisanne has always had to get Roxanne her favourite icecream and choclate while she curled up and cried to and/or with Lisanne.

Roxanne picks up her phone to look at any new notifications she has and see's an unexpected notification..... "Lisanne... omg I can't believe it!!! Lies omg this can't be real! It's to good to be true," Roxanne screams, getting strange looks from everyone around her. And for once she did't care.

WORD COUNT: 399
A/N

Ahaha little cliffhanger there. Please don't hate meee! Jk you can hate me if you want lol. Anywayyyyyyy next chapter up soonnnn. --Your obssesive fangirl xx :)))