Sunrise

(Ace x Layla)

*Layla's P.O.V!*

(After Ace dies and falls out of Luffy and Layla's arms)

I walk towards Akainu, drawing my sea stone blades. I run at him, screaming at battle cry as we fight.

My blades weakening him greatly, as Luffy's cries rang out across the battlefield.

Tears run down my face as I see only red, everywhere.

"How could you! Father..... I loved him and now he's gone... and by your hand... I hate you! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME FATHER!? WHY?! TELL ME YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF HYPOCRITICAL SHIT, THIS IS NOT JUSTICE BITCH, THIS IS MURDER!!"

I scream at my father, hacking and slashing at him as he tries to dodge my attacks, but can't.

I finally cut his head off, turning away as his head hits the ground with a sickening thud.

I feel nothing, looking up at everyone's shocked and scared faces.

I ignored what was my real and true family, turning and running towards Teach with killing intent.

Before I can get to him, Marco steps in my way.

"Move Marco....please......I need to kill this bitch and you can't stop me....please don't stop me....."

I hiss, pointing my sword at him with tears of pain rushing down my face as I beg.

He shakes his head, tears pouring as he speaks.