O N E

Y/N POV

It was a couple weeks later, i was extremely tired. I came back, yes i know... But Colby and I have recently been getting into many fights over the past couple weeks.... Colby and I went out for lunch at In n Out... As we walked in, this guy eyes me down. I brush it off but i can see Colby start to get even more mad..As i sat down, Colby went to do order food. Then the guy comes up to me, sits very close to me leaving no space between us.

I tried to push him off of me but he was much stronger than i was. Then i realized that this was Grayson... Ethan's twin brother..
G-"Hey babygirl."
Y/N-"I have a boyfriend" I say trying to get as close to the end of the seat as possible.
G-"Dont worry, he doesn't need to know." He says as me puts his hand on my inner thigh his pinky touching my clit.
I let out a sigh and push his hand away.
C-"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"Colby says holding the food..

Colby then grabs my hand and takes me to his car. The whole ride back, it was awkwardly silent. I looked over at him and i can see his grip get tighter and his knuckles get whiter... As we got home, i get out of the car and through the front door. Colby also gets out of the car and slams the door shut.

C-"WHY WERE YOU LETTING HIM FLIRT WITH YOU LIKE THAT?" Colby yells throwing the food across the room.
Y/N-" YOU WANNA KNOW HOW HARD I TRIED FOR HIM TO GET OFF OF ME? THE AMOUNT OF TIMES THAT I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS DATING YOU?" I yell at him as i get closer to him
C-"YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH HIM TOO! MAYBE IF YOU KEEP FLIRTING WE SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER ANYMORE" He says getting inches closer to my face. I push him away from me, he stumbled back and looks at me with hurt.

Y/N-"Maybe you are right, maybe we shouldn't be together anymore with all this fighting." I say with a sad look on my face.. I sit down on his couch and colby goes into the room.

Y/N POV

The next day, I went inside the room to see Colby sleeping peacefully in the bed hugging a pillow. I felt bad for last night but something was telling me that it would be better as friends with him...His eyes open and a smile appears on his face.
"Colby, can we talk, please?" I ask him as i sit on the foot of his bed.
"What happens babygirl?" He asks sitting up from his spot

"Just know that i love you with my whole heart, and i will never ever stop loving you.  But i feel like we would be better off as friends until i'm ready for something better. You mean the whole entire world to me." I say with a tear coming down my cheek.
"I-.... Whatever makes you happy, I'm happy." He says pulling me into a hug... Tears start to stream down my face, i pull away and wipe them from my face.