Truth or Dare

- Liz's POV

Okay, okay!" I said rolling my deep brown eyes at Sahara. "But only for sake of the game!" Slowly Iapproached Mr. Daniel " Mr. Daniel?" Liz asked slowly.

" Hmmm," Mr. Daniel asked. But Madeline calls him Mr. Looperdoo.

" I was wondering if you could increase my math grade." I told him sincerely.

" Why would I do that to an A++ student? I don't know how you even got that high of grade!!" He looked dumbstruck that I wanted a higher grade.

" How about an A++++ that's two more pluses for my math grade." I pleaded.

" No I can't do that Liz and you know that." He scolded me. I ran back to where my friends Sahara, Madeline, Sam, and Lynne, and Marlene were sitting.

" How did asking for an A++++ go?" Lynne teased me.

" Okay well he said he can't but.. I am pretty sure that he doesn't want to complained about by other students because he gave me a really big grade." I said. " My turn to do it," " Okay truth or dare Sam," I asked

" Truth," she said moving her position so she sat on her knees.

" Hmmm," I said thinking. " You have to go up to Madeline and give her a hug. The color drained out of Sam's face.

" B-bbut she hates hugs! Or people touching her in general!" She exclaimed. Madeline smirked and whispered something to Lynne and Marlene who all laughed uncontrollably. Sahara had a huge grin on her face.

" Just try not to die trying to do this Liz," Sahara teased. Everyone laughed. Sam approached Madeline and threw her arms around her in a weird hug. Madeline instantly threw her off and did something that Marlene calls her whale.

" THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TOUCHING ME" Madeline shrieked.

" Your turn Sam," Marlene said crying with laughter.

" Okay guys this is a group dare," everyone nodded. " I dare everyone here listening to spend this Friday night in Crooks Hall," she said. Dead silence seemed to hang over the school courtyard.

" but this Friday is Friday the thirteenth! We will get killed by the phantom!!," Lynne cried.

" Well we are up to word with the high school truth or dare conduct code so we have to do it," Madeline said shaking with fear.

" Sahara doesn't look to good," I pointed out. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was gaped she bent over and threw up.