The Night Before Cristmas ( Or in this case the 13th )

Sahara's POV

After Lynne walked me to the clinic after I puked out of pure fear of spending the night at Crooks Hall. Thanks Sam! I laid there on the small little bed that students that have broke a bone and need to lay still. But they of course made an exception for me.

" Sahara what do you think made you throw up?," Nurse Naomi asked me.

" The mention of Crooks Hall, " I groaned out. She wrote on her charts then called my home room teacher and told her I wouldn't be up for a while.

" Crooks hall huh?," She asked me not looking up from her charts. " What brought up that topic?"

" A friendly game of truth or dare," I mocked in Lynne's tone. The effort made me gag.

" Okay well enough truth or dare for a while okay?," the nurse asked.

" Yeah okay," I murmured, Half an hour later I was up in the classroom after Nurse Naomi explained why I had thrown up and I am not contagious what so ever.

" Glad your okay," Marlene said to me after school ended. On the bus nobody sat next to me expect Lila Sanders who is one of my friends from all the way back in Pre-K.

" Heard you had a little accident today," she said sympathetically. " Did Madeline whale you until you puked?," she asked curiosity lit up in her eyes.

" I'de rather not talk about that right now Lila," I told her as nicely as I could manage at the time. She nodded in understanding. A wave of nausea swept over me as I remembered the pact I had to keep with my friends. A night in Crooks Hall was in two days.

Authors Note:

Yay another update! I can feel this in my soul that this will be an amazing book and a really fun story to write. Another update coming in the next half hour! Yes I have that much free time enjoy the next update!