A Quick Reveiw

Madeline POV

Ok, everyone is really scared of this supposed 'haunted house?' Jeese, it's not like that stupid myth is actually real. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Last year, they got scared of a cockroach jumping out of a trash can... 50 FEET AWAY!

It could be just me, I mean I DON'T scare easily. Seriously, they tried to prank me last year into thinking my house was was haunted. Little did they know I backfired it in their face making THEM think it was haunted. You should have seen their faces!

Being the most funny and brave girl in our group, I am their protector. Any boy who touched and messed with them, I kicked so hard they lost the ability to have kids.

Our group is the weirdest group in high school, but not exactly unliked. I like it though, it's nice. No one can guess what I'm about to do, I'm unpredictable. My mind is unreadable and holds many mysteries.

I'm also the one with all the strategy.

I had a plan for tomorrow night, one so evil my friends might just hate me... But OH WELL!

The only one in on it is Sam, and kinda of Liz too. But even they don't know it all.

I have lots of shopping and planning to do, and lots of junk food to buy. What? I don't care what guys think, food is my only love. But if anyone TOUCHES my French fries, I mean even breathes on them, I will react badly.

I will react like Shawn from Psych when you steel a pineapple from him. LOVE that show! It's my favorite other then Doctor Who. 10 is one sexy beast.

Hey, he was a really good doctor! Awesome actor David was. Matt Smith was good too.

I won't apologize for getting distracted by Psych and Doctor Who. If you have a problem with that then go pee in your shower.

Like I said, I'm not exactly right in the mental category. Anyway, back to tomorrow. If our whole group is going, I'm goona have stay up all night... And skip school. Eh, oh well. I'm getting enough A's.

Well now I have a really important decision to make... Popcorn or beef jerky?

***************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE:

So I'm co-writing this book with my friend, and I'm pretty... Excited? I don't know! Oh and if you don't like it, why haven't you deleted it? You dumb bi-

We are experiencing technical difficulties due to launguage. If you are under the age of 7, please do not mind that crazy girl.