005

hi i'm back (: (this chapter is super short because I have 0 motivation)

Caleb pulled up next to them in a black car.
"Get in losers, we going shopping!" a boy from the passenger seat yelled, Sadie later found out his name is Gaten.

Caleb laughed at his stupid friend and hit him playfully. Finn opened the car door, taking the keys with him.

Once Sadie and Finn got into the car, Caleb looked Sadie up and down.
"I'm Caleb."
"Sadie." she replied fast, feeling a little uncomfortable. She hates being center of attention and it feels as if all eyes were on her.
"So, Finn where to?" Caleb asks, still looking back at Sadie.
"um," Finn started.

"River St." Sadie interrupted. "118." She finished.

"Alright." is all caleb said before begging to drive again. a few minutes passed. and Caleb began talking once more, "So, Sadie. you're a pretty girl. What around you doing hanging around with Wolfhard over here?"

"I, um, nothing really, we were just hanging out." The redhead said awkwardly. Finn could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Would you want to hang out with me sometime? alone." Taking a turn into her road.

"I'm sure she has better thing to do that spend time with your ugly ass." Gaten enters the conversation.

"I wasn't asking you, Gaten!" Caleb defended.

"I thought you were gay." Gaten continues, trying to annoy him.

Sadie looked at Finn and quietly laughed. They continued their direct eye contact for a while, on and off. Finn took a blue pen from the floor under the seat. Sadie didn't even notice it. He grabbed her hand, flipping it over and writing his number neatly in the palm of her hand. She smiled at him as the pen tip tickled her hand.

Soon they pulled up to her house. She waved Finn goodbye and thanked Caleb for the ride, and entered her house. Being as quiet as possible.

Slowly walking towards the stairs, trying not to make a sound. Her father still heard her.

"Sadie, where have you been? I called Mr. Brown and you weren't there!"

"I know, I'm sorry, I stayed at Graces house last night and I walked home." She said in a quiet manner.

He shakes his head in disbelief.

"You know better than this! With your mother gone, I have no time to babysit you! You're 17 years old, act like it!" He says, before he physically pushes her back.

She nodded and took off up stairs into her room hopping he wouldn't fallow.

He didn't.

She sighed and closed her bedroom door behind her. Flopping on her bed and starring up at the ceiling.

a million thoughts ran through her head. Most of them were about Finn. She sat up looking at the number on her hand.

Smiling again, she grabbed her notebook from off her desk and wrote it down, just incase it washed off or something.

it's been a long day.