Izuku vs. Shinsou; a chilling combat of the mind

Izuku's POV
'I have to make sure that I don't get caught in Shinsou's Quirk like Ojiro said. But.... I have to keep my emotions in check and not get tempted by anger.' I thought as I was interrupted by Todoroki. He came up to me and looked me in the eyes with not just competitiveness, but with an honest look.

"Midoriya...." Icy-Hot started the conversation as I was listening.

"Yes, Todoroki? Is there something you want to talk to me about?" I asked Shoto what was this about.

"Yes there is something that I've must tell you. I want to say is.... that I am stronger than you, Midoriya. And I will beat you. You may have the advantage of power, but I will still beat you!" Todoroki said in which Kirishima, Kaminari, Momo, and the others heard another declaration of war sent to me. As I was stunned by Todoroki's attitude and words,  Kirishima butted in to stop this incident.

"Whoa! Easy there, Todobro. We don't want to start this now! Definitely wait til the tournament." Kirishima said in which I agreed with him except Todoroki.

"Well if you want to declare war with me Todoroki, then I accept your declaration of war. But just know this, I will not hold back on you just because You are my classmate. I will use every bit of my power to win!" I said in a serious but friendly tone of voice. As I went up stage to start the first match, I was wearing my gym clothes but my mask was still on me. 'I better use the Dragon stance and attack. But I must watch out for his Quirk.' I thought as I got into my stance and Shinsou had an evil grin on his face.

Shinsou's POV
"So, you have a quirk, Huh? Pretty powerful and also deadly too." I said trying to make the green haired cinnamon roll boy talk so I can throw him out of the ring. But he was not saying anything to allow me to use my quirk.
'Dammit! I have to make him talk. Wait..., that guy he was talking to and that ponytail girl.... maybe...' I thought as I stared at the green hair freak.

"So, Ojiro.... that dude should be afraid to not fight because to me.... he's nothing but garbage!" I said in which that Midoriya kid was a bit mad but I had to tip the scales to make him talk. 'That's it. A little more and he'll be caught with his pants down!!' I smirked. "And That Yaoyorozu Girl...... Tch! All I can say is you could have done better than that. To me, she's useless!" I gave an evil smile that sent Midoriya over the edge.

Izuku's POV
I couldn't take it anymore. How dare he.... a student of Class 1-B mocked Ojiro's pride and Yaoyorozu's abilities. I was livid to the point where I may kill him.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD?!" I screamed. But as I said those words, my body froze from movement and I had no willpower to move.

Everyone was shocked to see me not moving but one person who was worried was Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Come on, Izu-kun~! Fight it. Fight it out.... for me!" She whispered in which I felt a chilling voice in my head.

"Why are you struggling? Use the full power of the cryomancy and break free from this guy's quirk!" My inner version of me spoke within my mind as my body moved inches towards the end of the ring. Shinsou was not smirking when he felt a chill in the air.

Tsuyu's POV
"Kero~? What is this weather? It feels like the temperature has changed just now..." she looks as she noticed Midoriya's body being a bit colder. As he was colder, I noticed his facial expression and it was anger.

"Wow! Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that the temperature of the Sports Festival is running on thin ice!!" Present Mic said as Aizawa was also shocked to see his student in such a state of mind.

"So manly!!!" Kirishima said as the red riot was impressed by Izuku's Powers.

"Man! Midoriya's definitely gonna go all the way!" Sato explains to the others.

"Such power!" Tokoyami spoke as Dark Shadow came out.
"That kid is something. Looks like we'll have to deal with him once we beat Yaoyorozu." He said in a cocky attitude.

Bakugou's POV
'That damn nerd! He was holding back this whole time!!!' I growled and then looked at the half n' half loser which he was in shocked of Deku's power.

Todoroki's POV
"Midoriya.... did he discovered how to gain cryomancy?! Impossible!" I said in a desperate tone of voice knowing that Midoriya's willpower to become stronger than before.

Momo's POV
'Izu-kun!' I thought as he was frozen in place.

"Why aren't you moving, idiot?! Get out of the ring!!!" Shinsou screamed but I looked into Izuku's emerald green eyes and there were smirking at Shinsou's desperation. "NNNNRAAAAAAHHH!!!! Damn you!!!!" Shinsou's voice was in desperation and anger. He punched my Izuku's face but was blocked by Izuku. As he did deflect his punch, Izuku land a reverse back Fist to Shinsou's head and following up with a high kick. The two were now fighting with skill and Izuku knew he had the advantage while Shinsou does not since he doesn't know what little of combat he studies.

"C'mon Izu~, beat him and win!" I screamed and cheered in which my classmates also joined in. Jirou on the other hand was smirking because of my outburst for Izuku.

"So, you like him, yaomomo?" She winks at me and I stood there with the biggest blush on my face.

"N-n-no! I do not, J-Jirou! Now please cheer on Midoriya." I stuttered a bit but deep in my heart, I was in love with this boy.

Izuku's POV
"Dragon claw!!" I attacked Shinsou sending him out of the ring.

"SHINSOU IS OUT OF THE RING! THE WINNER IS.... IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!" Midnight said as she cracked her whip and I looked at Shinsou's pained face.

"You have a great skill, Shinsou. But you must not let your ego and power corrupts your train of thoughts. You may be powerful but, they are others who want to be heroes as well. Most seek fame and fortune. Others seek to do what is right. I seek to become a hero and save people with a smile and help them in my own way." I said as I extend my hand out to Shinsou. He obliged and takes my hand as the crowd cheered at us as I showed him respect in which my classmates cheered at me and I looked up to see Momo smiling and holding her chest where her heart is.

"Sorry to make you scare of me losing in the first round of the tournament, Yao- err... Momo.... I just hope you do not doubt yourself when you go up against Tokoyami." I looked at Momo's beautiful onyx cat like eyes in a comfort gaze.

All Might's POV
"Congrats, Young Midoriya. You really proved yourself in the first round." I praised Midoriya in my skinny form. However, I knew Midoriya is going to agree to take up One For All knowing my dire situation as my body cannot continue Hero work as I use to.

"All right, All Might. I will take up One For All... after the tournament. But I will still use the teachings and cryomancy powers of the Lin Kuei. The only time I will use One For All is when I am back into a corner!" Young Midoriya replies and I agreed with his statement.

"Go Young Midoriya, Tell the world that... *Goes into buff form* YOU ARE HERE!!!" I finished as Izuku heads up into the stands to watch the next match.

3rd POV
"ALL RIGHT, SPORTS FANS.... THE NEXT MATCH WILL BE THE LOVELY 1-A'S RECOMMENED STUDENT MOMO YAOYOROZU.... SHE'LL TAKE ON THE MYSTERIOUS TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE!!!" Present Mic commentated as Aizawa watches.

To Be Continued....

A/N: Sorry for the wait. Had to put in details of the story as The anime. Chapter seven: Momo's chilling doubt; Izuku helps his creation!