Big Boi Batty

Chapter 1: Once A Fatty

There once was a story about big boy Batty; he was a fatty. He rode his bike to get more candy, he fell into a ditch and was screaming "oh help me please." Big boy batty screamed for days but no one heard his scream of pain. Until one fateful day, a caddy came along and saved him and heard his screams. The driver had to put his back into it because Big Boi Batty was a fatty. 

The driver took him to his home and said he was going to help him. On the drive there the man kept talking about how depressed he was and that his wife left him. So Batty had asked him if anything would make him happy again. Then the man proceeded to say that if Batty would stay with him for a bit then he may be happy again. 

Batty had decided to stay because he was a little tired anyway. For the next four days, Batty and "The Man" hung out. After a while, though Batty felt more and more creeped out by the man. Sometimes when Batty was sleeping the man would watch him. 

So then on Saturday Batty told the man that he wanted to leave. First, the man seemed chill about it and said he wanted to give Batty something that was in his room. But instead of giving him a farewell gift he took him to his bed and raped him. 

Big Boi batty was no longer a fatty and he was happy, he rode his bike home as quick as he could, and fell into the ditch again. This time he was no longer fat so he could escape without breaking a sweat. When he made it home his parents were confused on whom it was in their home, Big boi batty told his parents about the story. But they didn't believe him and disowned him.

Big Boi Batty: The Fatinator

After Big Boi batty was disowned he had to live on his own. He went to live under the road. He was sad and distant from his mom and dad. He had decided to start eating snails to become fat again. Then Batty had decided now that he was fat he could be let back into his family again. But when he arrived at his house it literally exploded. Batty now has to live on the streets. Batty decided to join a gang, and the gang was led by the one and only 6IX9INE. Batty soon became great friends with 6IX9INE but then he had been sent to prison for basically being a pedophile. Now Batty is trying to make a plan to bust out of prison. That's when he built a squad up with 6ix9ine and the other gang members. So the plan was to get Batty fat to use him as a bowling ball attacking the police. Then they would rob their guns and let everyone free to kill the police and get out of there. After their epic escape, they decided to start calling Batty "The Fatinator" and from that day on he was the co-leader of the gang. Until one day he met a girl named patty.......

Big Boi Batty: Meets Patty

When Batty met Patty after his gang "Had a party with her", they went on their first date. On their first date, they ate snails under a bridge. Next, they robbed a store with the gang. They robbed the store only for broccoli. They had then gotten away with 20 grams of broccoli. After they robbed a good 50 stores for broccoli they then decided to go live on a farm growing broccoli. Batty had to tell 6ix9ine that he was leaving, and 6ix9ine was filled with tears and they "hugged", but made sure to say no homo. On the trip to their new farm, there was a homeless man on the side of the street asking for broccoli. They decided to beat the homeless man up and steal his broccoli. When they arrived at the new farm, they decided to check out their new bedroom, and while they were talking, next thing you know Patty is a shemale and that shemale has a HUMONGOUS BULGE. Dun dun duuuuuuuun.

Big Boi Batty: Has a Daddy

After Batty had realized Patty was a dude he was fine with it. He had accepted the fact that he had married a trap. Also, Patty was somehow pregnant forcing them to stay together because they are Pro-Life. Also during this time, it was Valentine's day so they hung out even more. It was also very weird because Patty still dressed and acted like a woman. They had decided to go to couple counseling. After various amounts of failed couple counselings, they had divorced. Big Boi Batty is now free from the man named Patty and is now getting back into dating. One day he met a girl named Sally. Sally was a nice, THICC girl and he had liked after a few dates they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. They had decided to try for a baby but then as they were Batty realized he was dating another dude. But this dude was different when he had noticed that Batty saw his willy, he started talking to him. He said, "I know this may be awkward for you but I have a secret you might want to know." Big Boi Batty has responded by asking "What?" and Sally pulled off her wig revealing that she is Patty dun duuuuuuuuun. Big Boi Batty then is confused and thinks that he has been doubled trapped. "But that's not it," says Sally/Patty she then takes off another wig and a mask revealing that she/he is Batty's dad dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun.... Batty doesn't know whether to be excited to see his dad or be disgusted that he had dated his father and practiced incest with his own father. Then, Batty was like YEET ITS OK BUDS. After Batty got married to his daddy, they bought all of the broccoli plantations in California and then shortly after relocating to the moon.