ch.3

It's a few days later when it happens again. Wonpil is almost falling asleep on the sofa when someone is leaning over his body and pulling a blanket over his shoulders. Their scent is familiar to Wonpils sleepy brain and his body reacts almost on instinct, pulling that someone close to his chest while rolling over on his side and becoming that someone's big spoon, like he is used to with his best friend. His body acknowledges the fact that the person he assumes to be his 'Woonie' is unnaturally warm, but he simply decides not to think too much about it and snuggles close, pushing his nose into that someone's neck. A thing that cute puppy Dowoon loves.

Wonpil is asleep before the man in his arms can remove himself from the youngers embrace. Sungjin is laying there, stiff in a uncomfortable position. Wonpils breath tickels him and the arm around his naked upper body makes him shiver. An asleep Wonpil was even more torture as an awake one and he doesn't even notice the power he has over the older band leader.

I finally updated  :)
I wasn't feeling well bc of some people that critiszed me in the worst possible way, but I felt bad that my feelings affect my writing, which I do for all of you, so please forgive me for that :(

I hope you still liked it :)