Weird Calls

(Another story! Yes I have managed to watch Riverdale all 3 seasons, I didn't think I'd be a fan but I turned out to be. Anyway this is my story of Sweet pea because well everyone needs to appreciate this beauty a lot more. Script will be being followed, I will start this story at season 2 so I don't have to go all around season 1 and Jason ect. It will be starting with the black hood story line)

Please Enjoy! xx 

What happens when a big murder makes friends turn on each other,  when finding out that someone you thought was actually a friend turns out to be someone completely opposite. What did Riverdale need now more than anything ? after everything with Jason Blossom, Riverdale deserved a new start and that's what it was going to get. No more deaths , no more drama just the Riverdale everyone know's and loves. Or so we thought.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Gia or Gi for short. This is Riverdale where I was born and raised. I'm telling you my story about Riverdale's drama.

*8:00am*

Walking downstairs yawing and putting my hands in my hair. I looked in the living room to see the whole coffee table full of paper, folders, wine bottle and glass. ''Mom's been working late again'' I thought. Walking into kitchen and going to the refrigerator opening it to get milk out and putting it on counter along with cereal and a dish. I sat down at the kitchen table to eat cereal. Picking up my phone and flicking through news updates. 

I feel my mom coming into the kitchen and going to make herself a coffee. 

"Morning mom".

"Oh! Morning sweetie , you are up early ?" 

"Yes it's the weekend right , I might hang out at the Chock lit' Shoppe later with the friends". I answered her while eating cereal. She takes a seat next too me and puts her coffee down on the table rubbing her head. Sitting in silence with my mom, my phone finally goes off making me answer it after seeing the name on the screen..."Arch", dismissing my self from the table and sitting on the stairs I finally answer the call. 

''Hey Ar- WHAT! OMG! is he okay ? yes of course , I'll be there soon" cutting off the phone I ran into the kitchen to tell my mom.

"Mom I have to go to the hospital" after I said that she looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

"Why ?"

"Mr Andrews has been shot and Archie is there on his own, he really needs friends right now. I need to get ready and I'll see you later mom". I ran upstairs getting changed not really making the effort today putting some jeans on and a jumper with my coat because it was full of snow outside. 

*At the hospital*

I got there just in time I saw Veronica, Betty and Jughead run into the waiting room where Archie was waiting for news on his dad. We all walked up to him and hugged him together. Archie has been my friend for years and when my father passed away it hit my mother badly but Mr Andrews helped me and my mother out with housing and a job for my mother. 

"I came out of the bathroom and there was this man, their Wearing this hood, with a gun on pop Tate, and then he pointed it at my dad and he fired" we all sat there listening to Archie explain the situation to us all. 

''Oh My God , Archie" I said worriedly before putting my hands between my legs. 

''And then he"

"And then he what ?" Veronica asked him demanding an answer from Archie. 

''And then he bolted" he answered and we sat there just listening to him worried out of our mind how this could happen to such a kind hearted person.