dare 5

Warning: there will be some fluff in this and if you don't like lemons then skip it don't say I didn't warn you

Also I don't feel comfortable doing lemon cuz i'm 13 sorry.

Me: *giggles*  hey starscream we have a dare!

Starscream: oh really what is it?

Me: see for yourself and ya might want to bring acree along for this one 😉

Starscream: *confused* *looks at the comment and blushes*

Starscream:  *blushes*WHAT.....I-I...N-NO THERE IS FRAGGING WAY I'M DOING THIS!!!

Me: sorry star it's a dare 😁

Starscream:*Blushes and growls*........fine..let me call acree....Acree!!

Acree: what?

Starscream: *points at the comment*

Acree: *looks at the comment  and starts to blush*

Acree: *sighs* fine let's just get this over with *grabs & pulls starscream by his servo*

Acree said then they put the timer for 1 hour and went into a small closet but big enough to fit both of them in and it was dark in there so they had to use there optic's as flashlights for them to see. 

* 30 minutes later*

They have both been quiet for a while now until acree broke the silence.

Acree: S-starscream

Starscream: yes?

Acree: i-i...love you starscream

Starscream: *optic's widened and spark beating fast and frozen*

Acree: s-starscream? Are yo- *cut off by starscream wrapping his servo's around her waist and pulling her and pressing her body with starscream's and he whispers in acree's ear.

Starscream: i love you too acree *smirks*

Acree was about to say something but was cut off when starscream kissed her on the lips. Acree then melted into the kiss and wrapped her servo's around starscream's neck.

*Door knocks* Me: hey you guys have 29 minutes

Both starscream and acree: okay!

Starscream then whispers something in acree's ear again

Jump starscream said acree did as tolded and jump and wrapped her legs around starscream's waist and starscream held her aft. And then they started to kissing again.

*25 minutes later*

Starscream: i love you acree will you be my lover

Acree: i love you too starscream and yes I will be your lovers

Acree said as both acree and starscream leaned there helms on eachother. Then starscream puts acree back down on the ground again. Then acree gave a quick kiss on starscream's lips which made starscream smile and made his wings fludder alot as in he is happy. Then the door opened.

Me: soooo how did it go???

Starscream: it went well acree is now my lover

Me: oh my primus congrats!

Acree: thanks well I have to go bye starscream *kisses his cheek and leaves*

Starscream: *smiles and wings fludders*

Me: great comment Goldstar100 very well done😁

Now comment what questions or dares you would like starscream to do and you can also put questions or dares for both acree and starscream.

Bye guys isa out!😁