1. Aftermath

I began walking into the school grounds, people heads turned to look at me, and whispering started between students as I walked past each person. I didn't look the same, walk the same, or even talk the same. Everything was... completely different. That's when my foot hit the door step into the building, this is where if you were cool and considered something other then a nobody, you would go and hang out before class. I had never stepped foot before the bell before today, but I couldn't care less anymore.

My feet walked lightly and my head was held high, I could feel the slutty girls stares on my back, I could see the Fuck boys lips being bitten as I strutted to my new locker.

(This is what my incision or what the outfit, makeup look and hair would look like, but if you have another in vision that completely fine!)

While putting things in my locker I took aware of my surroundings, making sure to analyse and remember everything that I took out of the ordinary

While putting things in my locker I took aware of my surroundings, making sure to analyse and remember everything that I took out of the ordinary. I was here for only one reason, and that was to help my gang, find out who was the culprit and needed to have some sense knocked into them.

I slammed my locker and even made the girl next to me almost jump out of her skin, a smirk appeared on my face before turning around to see my five best friends from the prison gang, it was reassuring. There all walked up to my and stood next to be while talking and not paying too much attention to anyone staring.

The first one up the top left corner is Micheal, Micheal Peters

The first one up the top left corner is Micheal, Micheal Peters. He was arrested last year for attempted murder, but the plot twist is the person who unfortunately got away was actually trying to kill Micheal, so basically he is wrongfully guilty.

The second one on the down left corner Jackson Collier. He was arrested for human trafficking without realising he was doing the crime, the sad thing was it was his little sister, and he didn't even know about it. Again, another poor guy who was wrongfully convicted.

The third one on the top right corner is Zayn Smith's. Zayn was arrested 4 months ago for three counts of robbery, Zayn was rightfully convicted as he was guilty, and he wasn't proud of it but wasn't going to lie.

The last two are Connor and Gregory Forway. It's really simple actually, both had sex with underage girls and were arrested for rape.

These are my bestfriends, people who I love, people who love me, and more then happy at this point of time. But it hasn't always been this way...

Let me take you back...