2. Before

It was last year, in the break of summer. I was nervous, another day had rolled around and I was now standing in front of my mirror, staring at the mess I was. I didn't want to cry, or think about how I saw myself. So, I just got dressed and did myself up as much as I could. I didn't have any fashion sense, my hair was always knotty and I didn't own nor wear any makeup. I wished I could loose some weight, I wasn't fat, but I didn't think I was nearly as beautiful and skinny as the girls at my school.

I stood outside of my school, by myself trying to hide next to a tree, not drawing too much attention to myself

I stood outside of my school, by myself trying to hide next to a tree, not drawing too much attention to myself. At the moment in my life, I was living with my bullies in there own house. There parents let me stay there after what happened to my parents. I was lucky to be able sneak out before there woke up.

The school bell rang and we all went inside, I walked fast to my locker, suddenly I was pushed against my locker. Stood in front of me was none other then Emma, Ethan, Grayson, Logan and Jake.
"Look what we have here". Emma said with a devilish smirk on her lips, I didn't dare to stare them all. There let go and backed away a bit so there could see me a bit better.
I tried to walk away, but Emma grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"What do you want?". I asked.
"For you to shut up!". Emma said kneeing my stomach. It hurt but I tried not to react too much.
"See you at home dumbass". Ethan said laughing as there all walked away.
That night we all sat down at the dinner table, Sean, Lisa, Cameron, Ethan, Grayson and me.
"So boys how did you go on your science test?". Lisa asked hoping to be impressed.
"Good we think". Ethan said being all good.
"Good". She said with a smile on her face.
"And Jess, What about you?". She asked with a nice smile on her face. I hadn't eaten at all yet.
"Uh, pretty sure I go a B".
"Nice work sweetheart".

For weeks the same thing happened like it always did. Waking up, sneaking out, getting beaten up and returning home to two twins who acted perfect in front of there parents.
It was a rainy day, I was walking home trying to be quick, just in case. I was walking in the tunnel, and I heard what sounded like a boy scream and people laughing. As I got closer my jaw dropped and I felt like crying for this boy, I was so shocked. Emma, Ethan, Grayson, Logan and Jake were all punching a boy in the face, and stomach. Blood was everywhere. Ethan saw my face and his face dropped from smirk, to sad.
"Guys!". He yelled and everyone looked at my me. Scared there all were.
"DID YOU GUYS JUST KILL HIM?". I yelled in anger. The boys face was blue and purple. He was dead.
"Oh shit". Grayson said.
"Guys we are going to get arrested for this". Emma said loudly. As much as I hated these people, it wasn't always like this, we used to be friends. There changed and I didn't. But, I knew how much Lisa and Sean wanted there boys to be good people. So my next move was something that put me into the place I am today.
"Run". I said.
"What?". Grayson said confused.
"Listen don't ask why I'm doing this but if you don't want to go to prison, run, call the police on me, and I'll go". There were so confused, wondering why I wanted to do this.
"But-".
"If you don't want to go to prison, do what I said. NOW!". There all nodded and ran away. I threw my bag on some blood, looked at the person and couldn't believe the abuse he went through. I suddenly heard sirens. And then the police were in front of me, holding up guns to me.
"ON THE GROUND! HANDS UP!". I did was I was told to do. There handcuffed me and then the realisation was, when I got out, there would pay.

I spent months in jail, working out, finding new people, and then sooner or later, I found my gang. There were planning on escaping, I joined in. The plan was, was that when we escaped we needed to find two new gang members, and get Emma to pay back the money she owed Micheal. That's when I found out how much of a bitch this girl was.

Now I'm here... undercover.