jungkook

the new owner enters the house as i hear the door unlock. i nervously sit on the floor of my old bedroom. it seems it's only one person moving in from the chatter of the people, just the new owner and the people helping them move in.

as much as i wanted to leave the room to go look, i was stuck in this room. thoughts rushed through my ghostly head wondering who it was. did i know them? do they know what happened here? i climb into the closet and sit down. ever since i was little, when i was nervous or scared, i would hide there. it felt safe. even if i was a ghost, i still got scared.

the bedroom door opens and i see a man put down a suitcase. i peak through the crack in the closet to see the person has chosen this room out of the two to be his bedroom. i look closer to see and... its him...

jungkook now owns this house.

he walks towards the closet with some of his clothes. as he opens the door, he suddenly drops all of his items onto the floor and stares in shock. i look at him confused, then i realize, he is looking directly in my direction.

he can't of seen me... there's no way... but i make sure to not make eye contact just in case.
i hold a non existent breath and stay still. not even my parents could see my ghost, what makes him different?

"you are her..." jungkooks eyes flash with multiple emotions at once. scared, sad, excited, worried, nervous and something else i couldn't understand. "but you- but you're gone... right?" he looks like he is going to cry. he stumbles back and leans against the bed, his hand comes to his face and he rubs his eyes as if he was seeing things.

"holy shit... is this real? y/n, is that really you?" i move closer and nod, sitting in front of him. he lets out a sob as tears fall down his face. all i want to do is wipe them away, but i am too scared to find out if i physically can or not.

i don't blame him for crying though, it's not everyday you see a ghost. i didn't even think he remembered me, or even realized i left. "i know this is probably really scary and shocking... the fact that you can see me is shocking me too. but, you must keep this to yourself." i said as calmly as i could. "because, i think you are the only one who can see me."

but why him? i was only left to wonder.