The White Queen

Gene's pov

Zane's lookalike guided us through the castle, going up, down, left, and right until we reached a large door with an intricate pattern on it. He pushed open the door, and we were shocked. The throne room was white like the rest of the castle, but the person sitting on the throne looked exactly like Aphmau. She wore a white gown and white crown. She looked up and her eyes twinkled when she saw Zane, she then threw up her arms and did a gimme motion with her hands. Zane walked over to her and hugged her, then sat down next to the throne a big white cushion. Aphmau, who I'm assuming is called Aphmau, looked up and said, "People from the world above ours?" We were shocked when she said it, and she laughed and said, "My doppelgänger visited before, accidentally, and met my boyfriend, the Red King. He has a power with illusions and hid what our world was really like." Aphmau had been here before?! "Like I said, the Red King is a master of illusions and made the whole experience seem like a dream." Oh, that explains it. "Um, not to be rude, but how do we leave, your highness?" Aphmau laughed, "Well you don't just get to leave! You have to solve what plagues your mind, my doppelgänger was only allowed to leave when she found the solution to her problem." Sasha, Zenix, and I looked at each other in shock. What?!