1️⃣

Chris brown POV

I was at my concert singing my new song at my concert, I was dancing and giving my fans what they paid for. I got on the stage and started singing, I said on the microphone and said " this next song gonna be for your bae"
The beat started to go off and everybody started rocking back on there boyfriend/girlfriend.  I walked back and fourth and started singing "privacy".. I got on the ground and started graining on the floor. The crowd went crazy. I got up and started singing the song. " licking your private parts " I sung in my microphone..
I started seeing my fans turn around recording  to girls fighting. I went down in there and seen the girl with the black hair was dragging the other girl on the floor. I grabbed the black hair girl and took her back stage. She was asking to go home, and was asking for a ride. I went back there and stood in front of her and asked her if she was okay? She looked at me and laughed and said "just because y'all brought out him ain't finna make me claim down.!"

I sat down on one of my knee and asked her how this all started?
She said she like to run her mouth and I asked her is she gonna run her mouth right her and now? And she called me a bitch so I made her lick the floor.

Damn, s-see that's some nasty shit I said.
She started smiling and shit, wanna come home wit me lol mamma? She laughed and said no thanks, she said getting up put off the chair I got a boyfriend.. Hmn gone be loyal, wit yo fine ass.. she walked out of the room looking thick asf. But I kept my dick in my pants.
WAIT!! I said what's your name? "Loyal"
She said closing the door.

Loyal POV

I walked to the parking lot and got in my car,
I drove up to my apartment, leaning on the door waiting to hear my momma voice. I opened the door and the lights where off.
I walked in and started hearing moans, as I was walking in my room i heard the moans get louder. I opened my door softly and seen my mom and one of clients in my bed. I closed my door.
I texted Chris and told him if I could slide over he said come over. I went over and knocked on the door.
He opened the door looking fine ass wine.
He had his shirt off looking sexy.!
He told me to come in his house was big asf.
I was looking around bout to fall.
He told me to come with him I followed him and he lead me in this big room. Who room dis is? It's ares.  "Ares?" Okay deen.

What you wanna do know he said. Ion know I said knowing I wanted to fuck him.
He said wanna watch a movie?
Okay I said. He grabbed my arm and sent me into the movie room. Wow I said he grinned and told me to sit wit him. I say with him and his maid brought popcorn, we sat and ate popcorn and watched " dear white people"
We was laughing the whole time and playin around. Finally we started throwing popcorn everywhere and started play fighting. He grabbed me and picked me up to his bed and we started fighting ( play fighting )

finally we got tired and started to just cuddle.
He got on Snap and started asking like he was all gangsta I told him "you ain't  gangsta boy"
He put the camera on me and I covered my face in his shoulder. He started laughing his laugh is just 🥰.

A few hours of playin video games and shit his door bell rang and his maid said it was his babymomma.
He sat down his controller and went down stairs. I thought it wasn't my place to go down.

Chris POV

I opened the door and seen it was his annoying ass babymomma. Omfg what you want. She said where's that bitch at?! It don't matter I ain't wit you. Whatever she said she pushed the door out and walked in. She went upstairs to my room. Who the fuck are you?! Loyal sat there confused? Chris brown grabbed her and kicked her out. She run the doorbell again but at this time she left his baby at her door step.

Loyal POV

I'm sitting her still putting together what happened. He came in wit a pretty little girl. Aww she's so pretty. Thanks ima put her in bed ima be back he said out off breath. I said okay ima be back. I started getting In bed finna gts.
But he jump in the bed asking if I was already sleepy? I told him I'm tired. But he wanted to watch a scary movie.

Okay ima stop it here bc I'm tired..🤦🏽‍♀️