~Chapter 2: It's Lecture Time & Walking Around the City Time!~

By the way, don't mind Serena in the photo; just pretend it's Rin.

====================
Last time in Magical Mirai In Kalos:
- The Cryptonloids arrive in Kalos
- Len had a bad impression of the Kalos region and it became a good one
- It is revealed that Len wears glasses
- Kaito gets hyped for high quality Kalosian ice cream
- Meiko wonders if Kalos sells sake
- Len doesn't like Clemont even though he hasn't met him
====================

Rin's POV
"Konnichiwa, minna!" I waved happily to my fans.

They wave back and a young girl around the age of nine, along with someone, who seems familiar approached me. The little girl holding a poster with me and Len on it asked "Can you sign my poster?"

Oh my oranges, her voice is so adorable~! She appears to be a small and slender young girl with shiny golden-blonde hair tied in a side ponytail with and orange band and has sky blue eyes like ours. She wore a brown short-sleeved top with a soft black bow on the neckline, knee-length black compression shorts covered by a puffy white skirt resembling a cloud and some pink colored shoes on her feet and a yellow shoulder bag that has an extra slot to hold a small thing in.

The blonde male with her had round glasses surrounding his sky blue eyes and wore a light blue and yellow jumpsuit and some black and white shoes. Hold on, I feel like I've seen him before... I have a feeling in my gut that the little might be Clemont's little sister I mean, she looks just like him.

I sign the girl's poster and ask her "Say, do you happen to know a gym leader named Clemont?"

"Yeah, why'd you ask that?" The little girl asked.

"You know Luka, right?"

"Of course, I do!"

"You see, she told me about him so I was thinking you were someone who knows him." I explained.

"That's true, I'm Clemont by the way, and this is my little sister Bonnie." The male, presumably her brother, Clemont, introduced himself and his little sister.

"I'm Kagamine Rin, nice to meet you." I introduced myself and bowed.

"Rin Kagamine, you're a keeper!" Bonnie exclaimed, while kneeling down on one knee.

"Won't you please take care of my brother?" she asked.

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion.

"When I get older, I won't be around for a very long time to take care of my brother, since I will be in my journey as a Pokemon trainer and I need someone to take care of him while I'm gone." The little girl explained, placing both or her hands on her hips.

"Dedene!" her little mouse squeaked in agreement as it popped out of the tiny bag Bonnie was carrying.

"Bonnie, I told you a million times not to do this!" Clemont complained as a mechanical arm popped out of his backpack and that carried Bonnie.

"Come on, Clemont, You need a wife who will take care of you and die with you so that you won't end up dying with your robots!" Bonnie protests.

"Is it necessary to ask a random girl we just met to be my wife?" Clemont asked.

"Of course it is!"Bonnie answered.

"Well, it's nice to see we have fans here in Kalos." I chuckle. "See you at the concert~"

"See you..." She responded in a sad manner.

I think her parents won't let her, true, our concert tickets are expensive and all but that's sad. I feel bad for her.