~Chapter 16: It all starts with Miku~

Songs: Hand in Hand, Viva Viva Happy, METEOR, Unknown Mother Goose and World is Mine, Cat Food

By: kz(livetune) (Hand in Hand), Mitchie M (Viva Viva Happy), DIVELA (METEOR), wowaka (Unknown Mother Goose), Ryo (World is Mine) feat Hatsune Miku

I'm gonna apologize in advance if this chapter is not good and it's mostly because it's already the concert and I absolutely have no idea what it's like to be in a Miku concert mostly because Miku never went to the Philippines and I have not idea what it's like to be in a concert.

Also:

OMG TYSM FOR 200 VIEWS!!! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!! Big thanks to -buu-buu-desu-wa-  and LittleNellB for being my supporters! Anyway, on with the story

OMG TYSM FOR 200 VIEWS!!! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!! Big thanks to -buu-buu-desu-wa-  and LittleNellB for being my supporters! Anyway, on with the story. I hope this is still enjoyable.

====================
Last time in Magical Mirai in Kalos:
- The Lumiose Siblings, Cryptonloids and Master play Uno
- Master loses a game of Uno for the first time
- Clemont and Bonnie waited at the plaza for two hours and were found by Master and the Cryptonloids
- Clemont and Bonnie tell the Cryptonloids about the time they saved Kalos during the tragedy caused by Team Flare
- The Cryptonloids prepare for the concert
====================

Miku's POV
I need to hurry up, I'm the first one who'll perform! If you're wondering what song I'm going to perform first, it's "Hand in Hand". Oh my gosh, there's not much time! I have to get going!

The intro of the concert starts playing and if I don't get there by the end of the opening, I'm gonna be burnt leeks!

Meanwhile in the concert

3rd/ Author's POV
The Lumiose Siblings are finally in the concert! Bonnie can't wait to see who'll perform first! Usually, after the opening, Miku starts the concert.

Opening

Everyone was waving their glow sticks to the beat and when the pictures of the Cryptonloids were shown, everyone was cheering! When Rin and Len's pictures were shown, Bonnie, along with the audience starts screaming.

"Woohoo!" Clemont cheers.

"Looks like someone's getting in the zone!" Bonnie says.

"I just wanna give them support, okay?" Clemont looks away from Bonnie.

Bonnie nods and they continue waving their glow sticks to the beat and wonders who's going to perform first.

Hand in Hand

The intro is about to end and Miku finally made it in time! Yay, Miku! When "Hand in Hand" starts playing, Miku appears on stage and starts singing and everyone starts cheering while moving their glow sticks to the beat and singing along as well.