Calypso

Almost a woman

I hate school so much. Now that I'm fully aware of my identity, I've realized how much of a waste of time it always was. I was always the best and I never had friends no one actually liked me, hence why I received verbal jabs from my "peers", but no one had the balls to bully me. I guess they could sense that I'd do a number on them. But all in all I never socialized with anyone except my family.

In the new life my mum doesn't remember any event from any of my past lives and she won't remember till I'm 18. My father left us when I was fourteen for an American woman called Scarlett Jackson, who coincidentally was an old classmate from my previous life. She was the one that everyone knew wasn't going to make it through education, so I'm not surprised my dad turned to her sugar daddy overnight.

My parents are still artisans tho, and their still aware of their abilities along side mine. They just don't remember that we spent almost 25 decades running through different lives.

I just get to my dorm and change, to my ballet costume since I have ballet then dinner. Yes it's a boarding school, my mum believed it would be fit for me to learn how to socialize apparently I might become a world power some day.

"Calypso, are you heading to class now?" My roommate Agnes asked

"Yeah"

"Wait for me it'll only be 5minutes I promise"

The good thing about this life is, I've been able to make one friend, Agnes. We've been roommates since I started at this school and she's as chaste as her name suggests. I also know she's an elemental witch, you can practically smell the sea breeze rolling of her so I know she controls both water and air. If however she knows of my abilities, I wouldn't know because she has never made it clear but I'm sure she suspects.

"I'm out! Oh sh-"

The floor cuts Agnes off as she lands on her face. Of course she forgets to lace her ballet flats and of course she trips over her lace. If she wasn't innocently beautiful and loveable, her clumsiness would've driven everyone away from her.

"I'm okayy!"

Of course you are.

**"”"***************************"*******

"Tomorrow everyone would do a solo presentation of the allongé and allgero we worked on"  Mrs. Anagnos basically sneers at us while giving predatory glances knowing many people would fail .

"noww get out! Annabelle darling stay back I have something for you"

Annabelle, our school royalty. She's also an elemental witch but she controls just fire and she's strong too. But she's a wench. It amazes me how someone with such amazing abilities could be sooo unnerving and evil. Because I'm an artisan most people don't realize I'm otherworldly because we're like the only family of witches that don't have any inborn elemental ability. But we are creatives,  we're basically gods walking on earth. But ignoramuses like Annabelle don't realize this, they opt for bullying and playing stupid pranks. Sad.

Me and Agnes make it to the dining hall in record time, we are the third and fourth to enter after Dennis and Daniel.

Dennis and Daniel are twins and are a part of Annabelle's squad. They're are the same as her but not half as strong or as gifted, but they're super intelligent and supper attractive and could somewhat take her in a fight individually, however if you mess with one half, best believe the other half is coming too.

We, I and Agnes grab our trays and get to the buffet table and serve our selves, i had every single thing on my tray from feta cheese chunks to pita bread wedges. I never give up a chance to fill up this bottom less pit. As we're walking back to our table I notice that more people have entered the dining hall and majority of them have Greek salads and plain yogurt, well can't blame them witches and humans don't have fast metabolism but who gives a shit really.

We get to our table and sit, I start eating while the rest of Agnes's friends sit around. They're 5 in total and they're annoying as Hades.

The first friend is Kris, I like her the least she's annoying, rude and full of shit. She's also a fire elemental witch so you know she was born disrespectful and sinfully unique in appearance, not beautiful but definitely eye catching.

The next friend is Petra, I hold the same hostility I hold for Hades as I hold for Petra. She's an a class asshole, a wind elemental witch and kris's character is rubbing off on her big time. She's also the first unattractive person I've ever met in Greece.

Jonah and Jordan are a pair they're annoying, but very adorable. They're the male version of Agnes but they're not chaste, they're slutty. They're still running on a bet on who'll get to sleep with me first. They're both water elemental warlocks and they're beautiful men. I think Daniel and Annabelle have a thing for them, but then again Annabelle likes every powerful witch/warlock she meets.

The last friend of Agnes is Adora. She's the nonchalant one. She doesn't give a crap about anything or anyone except her friends. She's sentimental and mushy on the inside and very hard on the outside. She's an earth, water and air elemental witch. She's very powerful, quiet and very observative. I'm sure she's aware of what I am. But she basically ignores everyone even Annabelle has tried to be friends with her. She's the one I actually like among the bunch. Except Agnes of course.

"My wife!, I missed you Soo much it's a miracle I'm still alive after not seeing your face for two straight o
Hours" Jonah says plopping down next to me.

Oh no not today.

"If you touch me you're loosing your arms" I say immediately

"Soon my love, soon" he turns to his tray.

Adora comes after and sits on my other side then Petra and Kris come to the table.

"That's allot of food" Petra says wrinkling her already rumpled face

"Which of them?" Kris Snickers

It's then I notice that Adora equally has a shit ton of food on her plate and has all her concentration on devouring every single thing. Yes both our stomachs are bottomless pits sue us

Why Agnes is friends with Kris and Petra still baffles me, but you can never understand a kind soul. Ever

"Where's dumer?" I ask noticing Jordans abscence

"He's showing a new student around, why? Do you miss him? Am I not enough? Am i-

"Oh shut up" I shush Jonah by putting a slice of bread dipped in hummus dip in his mouth

He gives me a sly smile an lickes the rest of the dip around his mouth.

Shortly after the door to the dining room opens, judgement from the sounds of heels and aura it's definitely Annabelle.

"Calypso, there's a party at-

Before Agnes can finish her statement the door opens again and this time it's dumer and someone that has a very strong presence, but is suppressing it. Judging from the ocean breeze, clay and Ash smell this person controls all four elements. I look up and see dumer and an unfamiliar male walk towards our table with out any food.

"Guys this is George, he's new"

Well he's definitely not Greek, he's either Spanish or English.

"His family is from Ibiza in Spain, he just moved to Greece. We got the foreigner!" Jordan does a fist bump in the air .

"George this is everyone and that's Calypso my girlfriend and Jonah my brother"

George smiles at us and sits next to Adora who looks very uncomfortable.

Hmmmmmmmm well school is about to get interesting.

Hello everyone, I'm Soo sorry for the delay.

Please vote and tell me what you think

Is George a bad guy? Or an okay guy? Find out in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!