Meet the Best Friends

(822 Words)

Hi i'm Fiona Mae Danielson,I am 18 years old in the 12th grade.I have a little sister,her name is Rain Nevaeh  Danielson.I was born on May 5,2001 and my sister was born on December 20,2003 making her 16 years old,we also have an 19 year old sister but we don't speak about her anymore.You'll know more about her soon later on in the story.

I have a best friend named Rosa,we met in 8th grade and been friends ever since.Not to mention I have a boyfriend named Daniel. We've been dating since prom last year when he asked me out during the slow dance but enough of that.

I have a secret though you see i'm not inlove with him anymore. I've fallen for the wrong person.I can't tell who but i"ll give you a hint the name has an A In it

I ride the bus everyday so Rain wouldn't be called a embarrassed for riding with loser like me and since my parents hate me for some reason,they force me to and if I miss the bus I have to walk and they drive miss perfect  Rain to school since they don't want me around her at all.Rain is spoiled rotten,she gets everything she wants when she wants and how she likes it.

She's also popular at school since she's dating the most popular boy in school. His name is Jonas, they been dating for a couple of months despite there age differences.You see Jonas is 19 in 12th grade while my sister who also in 12th grade( A/N : her parents let her skip) is 16 making it a 3 year age gap but they don't care. 

So that's it for me and this is what I look like (down there)

Hey i'm Rosa not Rose but Rosa anyway i'm Fiona's BFF or more like sister since hers in a lets just say a A-hole along with her parents.I know what she's going through is though and it just breaks my heart every time she tells me what they done to her and makes me want to kill her parents and miss spoiled princess Rain.Oh how I hate Rain she stole Jonas from me but jokes on her were still friends actually and we were better as friends since our relationship was us just being friends but she didn't have to steal him from me that little rat.

Speaking of boyfriends i"m currently dating the geek of school Doon Harrow.We been dating for a couple of months and you can say were in that "honeymoon" phase but its true love.Anyway I have an older brother named Peter he's 14 in Junior High and an older sister named Brianna were in the same grade but i'm 18 and she's 19 her birthday is late anyway i'm the middle child and i hate it but i love them the death and i would die without them unlike Rain Brie acts like a sister to Peter and I even Fiona since they also have a good friendship 

My parents work for Fiona parents and the bad thing is is that there friends and were a.k.a my family,Fiona's family,Daniel'S family since they also work there including Jonas parents(see what i'm doing #THISPLACEABOUTTOBLOW) and i can tell that some s*** about to go down and i'm driving Fiona since she doesn't have a car cause her parents refuse to buy her one but gave Rain one so yea that's it Bye i have to get ready for the dinner wish me luck

a my family,Fiona's family,Daniel'S family since they also work there including Jonas parents(see what i'm doing #THISPLACEABOUTTOBLOW) and i can tell that some s*** about to go down and i'm driving Fiona since she doesn't have a car cause her par...

That's Rosa Up There

I hoped you liked it and the next chapter will be the dinner at the restaurant which will hopeful include Jonas's point of view(POV) and read my best friend story Love Triangle 

@SmartiiXx Bye