part 14

The class was dismissed and I quickly picked all of my books and shoved it inside my bag . Alice was still writing something in her notebook so I decided to wait for her .

"Come on Alice . We've already promised them to meet up at Starbucks ." Alice was still writing on her notebook and completely ignored me . So , I decided to sit back and waited for her .

"Hey ." Someone was behind me and the voice was foreign to my ears . I turned my head and it was Aiden , smiling with his blue eyes and scratching the back of his neck . I was completely caught off guard so I was panicking . This is the first time Aiden himself , talking to me .

"Hey , Aiden ." I was smiling and Aiden started to be less nervous . He looked more relaxed and comfortable .

"So , um . I was wondering if you could help me with literature . I'm having a hard time and I was hoping if you could help me ?" I was still confused but I nodded my head .

"Great , so um . Oh yeah , do you  wanna have lunch with me at Starbucks ? I mean , if you wouldn't mind ." Suddenly out of nowhere Alice cleared her throat .

"Sorry to disappoint you Aiden but it seems that I have other things to do so maybe next time , Aiden ." I smiled sweetly towards Aiden and Alice had finished writing down her notes . Aiden nodded his head and was about to walked away but Alice stopped him .

"But Aiden , you can hang out with us at Starbucks . I mean , we're going to have lunch at Starbucks and how about you join us ?" I looked at Alice like she had grown a second head .

What the hell , Alice ? This is not a good idea . Damn it .

"Yeah , sure . That should be fun" Aiden smiled widely and I was still shocked . I pinched Alice's arm under the table and she kicked my foot in return . I closed my eyes to ease the pain . Great , Alice .

"Okay , let's go ." Alice stood up from her seat and I decided to follow her while Aiden was behind me . I was feeling uncomfortable but before we even reached the door , Olivia called out my name . I should have seen this one coming .

"OH MY GOSH , HANNAH . I believe you were deaf or some shit ? I told you to stay away from Aiden but here you are , walking with him ." I was not in the mood to start a fight and having dramas with Olivia but I was extremely tired so I just ignored her . Walking straight towards the door .

But someone suddenly held my hand and my body stumbled back . Then , I realized it was Olivia and in just a second , I saw Olivia was about to raise her hand . I was ready for the impact but I couldn't feel anything .

I opened my eyes and I saw Aiden was holding Olivia's hand from slapping me . Me and Alice were surprised while looking at Aiden and Olivia in front of us . I was frozen to the ground and I was speechless . Oh god , help me .

"Wow Aiden , being the hero I see ?! So what ? Now you're with this bitch ?" Olivia was furious and I was scared of her and what will she do . Alice pulled me towards her and hugged me tightly . We were watching both Aiden and Olivia and I swear to god we were lucky because all of the other students already went out and only four of us in the hall .

"Enough , Olivia !" Aiden's voice boomed inside the hall and Olivia flinched a little bit . Maybe she was surprised or afraid of Aiden when his voice raised .

"No wonder you were acting a little bit suspicious lately . Glad to finally see the reason why ." Suddenly Olivia moved her eyes towards me and I hugged Alice tighter than before . Asking for help or even protection .

"And for you , my innocent sweet Hannah ." Olivia walked towards me and placed her mouth next to my right ear .

"I will fuck your life and I swear you'll regret that you're still alive in this world ." I was scared of her threat and my body was shivering . Olivia smirked at me and walked out of the hall and slammed the door loudly . Aiden was running his right hand through his hair and pacing in back and forth . Alice hugged me again and I cried a little bit . To be honest , it wasn't even my fault and he was not walking with me , he was walking with me and Alice but maybe she can't stand seeing Aiden near me .

"I am truly sorry , Hannah . I didn't know that Olivia can act like that . I--I'm so sorry ." I wiped my tears and I was out of words . I couldn't talk so I just stood there , wiping my tears after Alice let go of me .

"Maybe we can hang out next time , Aiden . I'm sorry ." Alice went back to me , put her arm across my shoulder and walked out of the hall . I was out of tears but I was still surprised after what happened . It happens so fast and I don't know what to do .

Both of us can hear Aiden was calling for my name but I was too tired , mentally and physically to turned my body or even face him . Alice knew that I was tired so we continue walking towards the bus stop to wait for a bus since Nessa , Sam , Tatiana and Faith were already waiting for us at Starbucks . Once we were on the bus , Alice called Faith and told them that we couldn't make it to Starbucks .

Alice shoved her phone inside her pocket jeans and sighed deeply . While waiting for the bus to reached the next stop , I was looking outside the window bus and saw a couple walking while intertwining their hands . I looked away and closed my eyes .

Just hoping that all of it was a dream . Hoping that it never happened .

Opening my eyes again , and I saw the bus driver's head .

Well , congratulation Hannah . It was real after all .