part 7

As usual . Woke up before 2 a.m. and never went back to sleep .

It's a habit . It's safer to keep it that way .

Every single minute I would checked my phone to see if there was a text from Aiden or not . I don't even know if it was really from Aiden but at that time , he was the only person who'll make sense to send the text .

Today all six of us didn't have any classes so I decided to go to my parents house . It's already been two weeks and my mother started to call and asked if I'll be back home this week . I can't lie but I was a little bit busy with college . My phone than suddenly started to vibrate . I thought it was a text from Aiden but it was actually my mom texting me that she was cooking my favorite meal .

Alice then suddenly called me afterwards and told me that she wanted to come with me . It was nothing new since she always went back with me to meet my parents and even both of my parents knew her . And even my brother , Adam . It was still early so Alice and I decided to go to the Starbucks to buy coffees . But Alice was not a coffee drinker like I do . Me and Faith are addicted to caffeine and we can't talk all day about our favorite coffee flavor and wanting to try new flavors .

We continued our journey and I was the one who was driving . It wasn't really that far and it only took two hours . I meant it was a long journey but there was no traffic jams and we were using the highways so the journey was smooth as silk . Me and Alice decided to stay for a couple of days since we didn't have anything to do other than wasting time . I could imagined myself playing video games all day and she'll watch television all day and die because of boredom .

After two hours of driving , I parked the car in front of the house . I didn't see my mom or my dad and it was normal as always . My dad will be working out or playing games on his Ipad and my mom will be at the kitchen , cooking for us . Alice didn't flinched at all and then I realized she was fast asleep while her mouth was wide opened . I can't believe while I was driving , her mouth was wide open . No wonder all the drivers from the opposite road smiled or even looked away when they saw my car .

" Alice , wake up you sleeping ass beauty . " She didn't flinched and she moved her body near to the door . OH MY GOD THIS WOMAN .

I opened my door and slammed it hard but she didn't flinched AT ALL . Okay , she was starting to get on my nerves . I went to her side and knocked on the mirror but she continued to ignore me . Okay . I opened her door and she instantly hit the ground . She screamed and started to rub her forehead for two reasons and the reasons were , one ; her forehead hurts and two ; there was dirt on her forehead .

" Why the hell would you that , Hannah . Are you fucking insane ?! You can just wake me up ." She stood up in front of me while still rubbing her butt and crop top that has dirt on it . I was making the are-you-serious face like I woke her up for like 5 minutes and she told me I should've woke her up ?

" Woman , it took me almost 5 minutes to wake you up . And don't you dare say it was my fault ." Alice continued rubbing her crop top and jeans .

" Hey there beautiful people ." We both looked towards the house and there he was , Adam walking straight towards us while wearing a sweater and black jeans . He was thinner and much more masculine since he participated this boxing thing , and without my parents knowing it . If they knew about it , he'll be dead .

Thanks to me , his secret was safe .

" Hey , Adam . " I was about to walk towards him but then someone was behind him .

I am dead .