Canada

"But mum. Why do we have to leave Canada? It's beautiful hear, plus all my friends, my career, Kenzie!" Johnny whined as he came down the stairs with a box full of old clothing.

"Because, your dad has a new band he needs to manage. We need the money, and your career will take off in Europe." His mum replied, taking the box full of clothes. The clothes were going to a charity shop as they were no longer needed after the move. "Why are these in here?" She asked Johnny picking up a pile of boxer shorts.

Johnny went bright red in the face, he could feel the heat burning up as if someone just turned the temperature up. "Because.... I... urrmmm" Johnny stuttered.

"I'm waiting" his mum said impatiently

"I prefer.... briefs" he said.

"But Johnny. Only gay people wear briefs. You're not gay."

"They're not just for gay people" he argued. "I'm straight, and I prefer briefs, not boxers." he said.

"Fine. Have it your way John. But don't come crying to me when people start calling you names and treating you like a baby".

John walked back upstairs to his room and slammed his door shut behind him.

"DONT SLAM THE DOORS" his dad shouted at the top of his voice. 

"Oh piss off" Johnny shouted back.

"John Vincent Orlando. Come downstairs at once" his mum shouted while storming up the stairs. She went into his room and grabbed him by the arm. Pulling him down the stairs with force. 

When they got downstairs he was pulled into the kitchen and was then stripped down to nothing but a top. He was pulled over his dad's legs and spanked on the bum 30 times, leaving a stinging sensation with a red mark.

Johnny then got up and put on his underwear and trousers crying before walking upstairs and laying on his bed. After around 20 minutes of crying in bed, he fell asleep.

When he awoke the next morning, no one was home so he went downstairs to get a drink before turning on Netflix and watching F1: Drive to Survive. While watching the 3rd episode he hears footsteps and decides to go check out what's going on, turning around the corner to see his sister Lauren in the fridge. "I thought no one was home" Johnny said to her.

"Mum and Dad have gone to the shops. We've run out of milk." Lauren said while making a glass of orange juice. 

"We live in Canada. If you want something cold just throw it outside in the snow for 5 minutes." Johnny said with a smirk on his face.

"You're soo funny" Lauren said smiling in a sarcastic voice. "Anyway, have you changed your mind of Britain yet?"

"Let me put it this way. Why would I want to live in a country ran by Theresa May and is currently undergoing the worst political move in the history of the UK. Brexit is going to kill me." Johnny ranted.

"See, you're starting to sound British already" She said laughing before walking off.

Johnny then ran upstairs and had a shower. He then slipped on some underwear and trousers, and then put on a thermal vest. before finally putting on his t-shirt. He layed on his bed thinking about his life, leaving Kenzie and the crew behind. Tomorrow was the day they moved. Just 24 more hours.

Lauren then waltzed into his room and sat on his bed. "Mum said last night that i have to help you pack. Everything needs boxing up by tonight."

"Have you not got your own packing to do?"

"Finished it."

"of course you have. Maybe you could try and not be a pet to mum when we move."

"Your pathetic"

"thank you."

Lauren then picked up a big cardboard box with the word Johnny wrote across it. She picked up a pile of magazines and put them in the box.

Hours passed of them bonding and packing, not noticing that their parents had got home with more boxes. By 9pm everything was packed and ready to go in the morning. Johnny took one last look at his room before shutting the door behind him for dinner.

After dinner, Johnny fell asleep in a sleeping bag in the living room as his bed had been dismantled ready for the move.