Chapter One

"No mom, I really want to go"I said, following my mom around the house.

I was suppose to be getting ready for dance, but instead I wanted to go to, a Pierce the Veil concert, that my new friend was going to."No Chloe you.can not go.You know you have dance and your father and I don't want you listening to that type of music and that's the end of it"She screamed.I groaned."You can't forgive me from listening to that kind of music? That is cruel!"I pointed out, crossing my arms around my chest."And I definetly don't want you hanging out with that Natalie girl! She is a bad influence on you?!"Mom demanded, setting Clara down on her high chair."Oh so now your telling me who to and not to be friends with? Who are you?!"I screamed, throwing my hands in the air."Chloe I will not accept this kind of behavior and additute from you so you better clean it up!"Mom snapped, pointing a finfer at me.I rolled my eyes yelling,"You don't accept anything!".It was true.Why couldn't she understand that maybe I liked that kind of music or I want a friend like Natalie.

She is so stubborn and rude that it is so annoying.I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut.Grabbing my phone I jumped on my bed.

Me: Sorry, can't go with u.Mom is being annoying and stubborn.She refuses to let me go!!

Nattie: Then sneak out

Me: Idk about that....

Nattie:Come on, I do it the time! Aren't you sick of her bossing you around?!!

Me: Yeah

Nattie: Then sneak out! Who cares.Don't let her tell you what to do! Don't let anyone boss you around! It's your life.

The more I thought about it, Natalie seemed right.It is my life.If I want to go to the concert then I should be able to.If I want to listen to hard core,.rock, and all those kinds of music then I should be able to.My choice.

Me: Your right.Can't believe I never saw it this way before

Nattie:They brain washed you lol.Well I gtg, so c you tonight?

Me: You know it!

Throwing my phone to the side, I fell backwards onto my bed."I hope your ready to go!"Moms voice filled my room from downstairs.I groaned getting up and going to my dance closet.To think of it, I am getting sick of my room.It's all pink, nicely decorated, I shivered at the feeling.I opened my drawr which held most of my dance wear.I put on my dark blue booty shorts and dark blue sports bra.Over that I had on a purple shirt and grey sweat pants.My hair, well let's just say it looked like a birdsness more then a messy bun, but did I care no.My hair, my choice.Hay, I can get used to this.More better, I can live with iy