Chapter Two

Ignoring my mom I turn up the volume on my I-pod and listening to Caraphenelia from Pierce The Bride.We were ten minutes late and I could tell that pyramid already started."This wouldn't have happened

If you just listened to me"Mom snapped.She opened the door to studio A, where pyramid was going on.Everyone was already there lined up.The room got quiet.Mom held out her hand.Rolling my eyes I took off my ear phones and handed it over to her.I then stood at the end of the line next to Nia.I did not feel like being here."Your late"Abby said."If it isn't obvious"I mutter.Nia must of heard, because she turned towards me.I could feel the camera men zoom up, in front of my face.

"I hope you have a good explanation".I rolled my eyes."Chloe over here, instead of listening to me she decided to argue with me so that's why were late"Mom admitted.I shot her a look for throwing me under the bus.

"That's the stupidest excuse I have ever heard.Besides Maddie, I expect you to come on time! Your holding everyone up!"Abby screamed."As if you haven't been late before"I snapped, surprising everyone."Excuse me?"Abby said, sounding shocked.I smirked."You heard me well.Or is it that your hearing is going bad.You are getting older"I replied, causing some people to gasp."What.She always tells Paige that she has a problem.

It really turned out that she was the one with the problem all along".

"Fifty push up's now!"Abby screamed."You will not disrespect me at all.

Especially not in my own studio"."No"I replied, sounding annoyed.

"What is this a prison?"."Eighty push up's"Abby said more sternly."Your not my mother"I snapped."Young lady you will not talk to Ms.Abby that way and you will do those push up's"Mom scolded.The public's going to love this."Sorry, but I don't respond to old hags and I prefer Chloe"I say, not even bothering to look at her."You know what Chloe, your suspended from the studio for the rest of the week! Maybe you will come back with a better attitude!"Abby's voice yelled so loud, she could be heard from the other class rooms."Yay! Not being with you was just what I wanted"I cheered excitedly.Mom or should I say Christy angrily marched towards me.She yanked me out of the room.I could feel the camera's following us.

There were many moms and dancers in the hall, trying to see what was going on."Get the fuck off of me!"I screamed earning a slap in the face.

I pushed her away and ran out of the studio.Happy to be away.This was the new me now.Any regrets? Not at all.