ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕞𝕖?

'What a pretty day' I stared out the window during class not paying attention at all

'What a pretty day'
I stared out the window during class not paying attention at all. The only thing I did pay attention to was the loud bell ringing in my ear.

Class was over and I hadn't gotten any of the notes written down.
'Fuck!'
I looked back at the board just to see the teacher erasing the notes.
"No!"

That prompted your best friend, Mina, to turn to you. "What's wrong (Y/N)?"
I turned to her looking defeated.
"I didn't copy down any of the notes..."
"Oh (Y/N)..."
"I also don't understand this..."

Mina leaned over to my ear giggling.
"Why don't you ask Todoroki for help?"
"Shut up!" I yelled at her as my face turned red.

"I can help you if you need me to.."
I turned around to the voice of my Sweet, Handsome, Sexy Prince...ahem.. I turned around to see Todoroki.
"Oh no it's no-" "She would love that!"

I glared at Mina as she grabbed her stuff and quickly walked out f the room.
'Damn you Pinky!'
Todoroki walked up next to me as I was getting up out of my seat.
"Your house or mine?" He asked.

"Um...could we go to yours...my dad doesn't want any boys in the house..." He nodded and grabbed his bag, "Let's go then"

On the way to his house it was just silence, no talking.
Once we arrived, he reached out to open the door only for it to be opened by a very happy woman.
"Shoto! You brought a girl home!"
I blushed at the statement, 'she must think I'm He's girlfriend...'
"She's just my friend and she's here to study"
"Oh "here to study" ok" I heard a male voice say. I peeked inside a little to see a taller boy with white hair.

"(Y/N), this is my sister Fuyumi and my brother Natsuo" I sheepishly wave at them as Fuyumi let us in.
Natsuo shot me a kind smile as I walked in.
"(Y/N) are you hungry?" Fuyumi asked.
"No I'm fine-" "I can make you two some cookies!"
She bolted into the kitchen before I could even get out the last of my sentence.

Todoroki put his hand on my shoulder and gestured for us to go up stairs. I nodded and followed him up the stairs to his room. When we got there he held the door open for me.

I sat my bag down next to his bed and timidly sat down. He sat down next to me and started to pull his notes out. "Thank you.." I mumbled.
"You're welcome, in class you said something about not understanding the subject, would you like me to go over it?"
I blushed a little more and nodded, "I really need all the help I can get..."

——————————————————————-

After a while of studying and me not getting it, then stopping to eat cookies, it was time for me to go home. I started to pack up my stuff while Todoroki cleaned up with papers.
I got up to leave when and felt a hand on my wrist.
"I have a question for you, (Y/N)"
"Y-Yes?"
"Why did you get flustered when Mina brought up the idea of me helping?"
I froze for a bit, I didn't know how to respond.
"U-um well...ya'know...I..kinda..-"
I swallowed hard as my mouth went dry.
"I kinda..h-have a crush on y-you..."

He didn't say anything, instead stared at me confused.
'I shouldn't have said anything...'
I pulled my wrist away from his hand, turning back around. Before a could take a step, he had stood up and hugged me from behind. I let out a surprised squeak from the sudden hug.
"T-Todoro-"
"Shoto, just call me Shoto"
"Shoto, w-what are you doing?"
"Reciprocating your feelings"
"W-Wait What?"
"I have a crush on you too.."

He pulled away and walked downstairs in front of me. He walked over to my shoes and grabbed them for me. After I put them on I walked out the door.
"(Y/N)?"
I turned around to his voice only to be met with his soft lips crashing into mine.

When we pulled away, he gave me a soft smile,
"See you in class tomorrow, (Y/N)~"

Fin

Author's Note
——————————
I started writing this and then fell asleep, then I had forgotten about it.