! ONE !

TEN STUDENTS sat together in classroom E24 of Elmswood Sixth Form, a few of them furiously scribbling out their lines, the others making themselves comfortable, sticking chewed-up gum beneath the desks.

"Stay here, I'll be back in five minutes." Ten pairs of eyes nodded lazily at Dr Parker, who had just left the room, slamming the door shut.

"Right then pussies," the boy spoke, kicking his legs up onto his desk and grabbing his notebook, "time for a little game."

"Fuck off Yasser, no one wants to play your stupid game."

"Well, Evelyn," he paused, taking the time to intensely stare at the redhead, "you're all going to. Or would you like to continue writing out lines for Dr Parker?"

Yasser smiled to himself as he was met with an awkward silence.

---

"To recap, the mafia or the mafioso can decide to kill someone every night." Yasser nodded. "The doctor can revive you at night, the innocents have the find out who the mafia and mafioso are and lynch them, and the detective has to bust them before he gets killed. Don't tell anyone your role."

He handed out a piece of paper to each person.

"Okay, do you all have a role?"

There were several nods and hums.

"As the narrator, yours truly, I ask you all to close your eyes."

They closed their eyes.

"Mafia, open your eyes?"

Abel Makkonen, more commonly known as 'Starboy', stared at Yasser with a slight smirk before closing his eyes.

"Mafioso, open your eyes?"

Oceanus Driver, Anaïs Droit and Angel Woods, three very intelligent kids, all opened their eyes and promptly shut.

"Doctor, open your eyes?"

Rosalie Bordeaux reluctantly opened her eyes, her leg shaking a little before her eyes closed.

"Detective, please open your eyes."

The bright Rhys Fahrenheit opened his eyes, calmly intertwining his hands and shutting his eyes.

"Alright, mafia, you may choose someone to--Fuck! Open your eyes, fucking twats!" Yasser hissed, pulling his legs down and turning to his notes. There was a quiet harmony of 'shitshitshit-'s and 'ohfuckohfuck-'s as the other nine students pulled their chairs into their desks, pretending to write down their lines.

"You may leave," Dr Parker sighed, walking into the classroom and collecting her books.

---

mafia lads 🤪

yes sir added angel 👼, devon 🌻, eve 🦊, june-bug🐞, anaïs 💡, abel 😈, little mermaid boy, rhys 🔭 and rose thorn 🌹 to the groupchat.

yes sir
let the game begin!

rose thorn 🌹

how the fuck did you get our numbers

seen by yes sir +8 others.

---

INSTAGRAM

unknown2938

❤️ 💬 ...

Liked by ughnotgabby, angel_baby, lanicont, jasmine_xo and 32 others.

unknown2938 when you all die, you only have one person to blame. have fun playing.

Tagged: yassser, junebug_, evywatson, devonwest, abelmakk, angel_baby, anaisdroit_, sinkinginfire, rhysraegen and rosalie.bb

COMMENTS

junebug_ @yassser what the fuck, this isn't funny.

yassser wtf this isn't me i swear

yassser i don't fuck with this voodoo shit it's just a game

yassser fuck off with this bs asshat

jasmine_xo lmaooo this is genius.

bobaking damn. me next!!

rosalie.bb fear-mongering prick

unknown2938 just wait x

rhysraegen lol delete this

---

very short first chapter, as always.

i'm really bad at writing social media chapters lol, but they're part of the story so be prepared for that

tysm for reading! i love your comments jsdhgdjkshdks

bye <3

---