Chapter 1

Kakashi and Obito was having a sleepover at Kakashi house. They were all alone.

Kakashi's father had been given a mission earlier that day.

Obito decided to stay over that night because he didn't want Kakashi to be alone by himself.

When Obito Arrived hours before, they did all kinds of things like, play board games and have pillow fights.

They both enjoyed each other's company!!. But eventually both decided to lay down and call it a night.

It was very late in the night, you could see the stars shinning brightly through the curtained window.

Kakashi and Obito both layed in the same bed, Kakashi layed wide awake, he couldn't sleep.

As much as Kakashi wanted to deny it, he had feelings for the Uchiha boy!.

He layed thinking if he should confess his love?

He mentally cured him self going deeper in his thoughts, he was pretty good at hiding his emotions from the Uchiha, at least that's what he thought?.

Obito slightly shifted, moving his leg closer to Kakashi's

"Kakashi? Are you awake?"

'Fuck' Kakashi thought to himself. 'He's awake!! Just great. Now I really have to confess! Fuck fuck fuck!!'

"Umm y-yeah really can't sleep haha" Kakashi sounded nervous.

Obito didn't think much of it he just shrugged.

"Yeah me to" Obito said while sighing

Minutes of silence go by.

"Soo anyway whatcha wanna talk about bakaka?!"

Kakashi could feel Obito's warm breath hit the back of his neck when ever he spoke, the warmness sent shivers through his body.

"O-obi...Obito?"

"Hm? Yeah what is it?" Obito toke a long yawn in between words

Kakashi suddenly shifted his position, now having both there faces facing each other and only inches apart.

"Obi..to"

Obito was so caught off Guard by the Hatake's action. His face turned a bright red.

Obito could feel Kakashi's breath hit his lips

Kakashi didn't have his mask on, Obito could never get over how beautiful Kakashi was. His black orbs roamed Kakashi face fully, not leaving one inch unseen! He was truly a beautiful site.

Kakashi notice what Obito was doing and blushed.

"W-will you...P-p-please t-touch m-me obi"

———————————————————————————
Sorry this is so shitty i was bored so I decided to wright this.. idk where to take this story or how to wright the next part but this will be a to shot hopefully if I'm not lazy and actually wright a second part... thank you sooo soo much for reading!! It means a lot to me 🙃!!!....