Sleepover

"Oh my god, how many hair products do you have!?" A voice yelled, belonging to my girlfriend Max, who was standing in the bathroom.

"Sounds like you don't do your hair often." I chuckled.

Max steps into the bedroom, "Were teens do you think I'd rarely do my hair, Loser."

That didn't really hurt me, because.. she explained to me she'd call me stuff like that. Hah.. she tried to be really smart at the end.

"Now, can you close your eyes I have to change, it's hot in this house."

"Why can't yo-.."

"Jane is coming as well, to the sleepover..."

"Alright."

I took my shirt off, knowing Max wouldn't close her eyes, I looked at her, for a sec. She was peeking. 

"Wowie you look hot in that red bra."

"Shut up..."

I blushed, proceeding to change into my shorts and put on my blue shirt.

"Aww."

"Okay, take your hands away from your eyes!" As soon as I said that, a noise, a  knock from the front door perhaps Jane is here.

"I'll go get it." Max smiles, running down the stairs, I sat on my bed. 

In 30 seconds, 2 footsteps came  from 2 people, they'd arrive in my room. Jane, holding a dufflebag full of her stuff. She'd wave at me.

I stood up, remembering to grab some movies. "Hey, y/n." Jane smiles, I'd grab her bag, "Hey."

"What should we do first..?" I'd say, setting El's bag down. 

"Movies?" Max bites her lip, looking at me.

"Y-yeah." El/Jane smiles, once again.

"El, let's go downstairs.. I'll make you an eggo, and maybe some popcorn.."

"Wait, what movies are we watching?"

"Back To The Future or Friday The 13th?"

(yes this is 1985)

"Friday The 13th." El and Max sync.

~~~~
We'd began watching the movie in the living room, I snuggled with Max, while El was sleeping.. she slept when the movie fricking started! Wow. "I-i'm scared." I sighed. Max smiles.

"Aw, snugglepuff.. I'll hold you." She winks, she never did that before, but either way.. we snuggled more, and Max kept kissing my collarbone, lips or forehead when I was scared, she was acting weird.

I fell asleep, on Max, Eleven sleeping on the couch with us. Gladly we all weren't touching.