📝Rule📝

Rules are necessary to keep a proper balance.  With that said, bring on the rules!

1
First and foremost, please be kind.  If you have any concerns, please do bring them up with me.  Such as, if you are uncomfortable at any moment or wish for a scene to be skipped, please do not be afraid to say so.  I want you to be just as comfortable rping as I am.

2
Please try to have proper grammar.  However, I understand that sometimes spelling errors or issues happen without noticing, so I won't be too harsh on this unless it's severely distracting.

3
It would be appreciated if the replies are lengthy.  I personally write long replies from time to time.  With that in mind, do not feel as if you have to write the same length as me.  However a one or two sentence reply to what could be considered a paragraph can get annoying and make a person lose interest rather quickly.

4
Please censor your curse words.  You can write f*ck or any other word as long as you bleep out some of the word. (Mainly have this to prevent the book from being taken down because of Wattpads funky guidelines.)

5
I personally have no problem with smut.  However, due to seeing how many other books have been deleted due to this issue, I would like to kindly ask you to move smut
into the PMs.  We can also discuss moving to a different platform (such as Discord).  If you are uncomfortable with smut, we can also always place a time skip during the scene or not include it at all.

6
I do have a busy schedule along with slotting in times for just a "me day" to relax.  I won't get to each reply right away,  but please feel free to tag me in even the initial response.  Wattpad likes to eat messages, so feel free to tag me if too much time has passed for your liking.  However, this doesn't mean spamming every 10 minutes.

7
Wait till I've approved your character before you roleplay with any of mine.

8
Tags are welcomed, just make sure to share the information I ask for.

9
If you chose to create a character to specially go with one of mine, feel free to place their form on the character's page.

10
No interrupting other people's roleplays!  (As in, if I'm replying to someone else before you, that does not mean to send a message in the middle of that rp I have with someone else.)

11

If I happen to get something wrong on a chosen character trait or it might seem offensive, feel free to inform me of the right meaning I should have so I may correct it.

12

If you become aggressive towards me or another roleplayer, you will be kindly asked to leave.  If you refuse after that point, you will be blocked for a certain amount of time, most likely a week.  After that time, you may come back and apologize.  If you continue to be rude even after that, your name will be marked down and I shall have a permanent ban of you from my book.  I do not tolerate rude people or bullying.  I am not a doormat for someone to walk over and I will not be treated as if I were.  I will send a warning for each strike you may receive so you are not blindsided by a sudden block if it does come to that.

13

At the end of the day, please remember that these are just characters.  If anything insulting is said between them during the rp then that does not mean that it is directed towards the other irl person.  However, if anyone does come across as offensive or too insulting do not hesitate to say so so we can communicate and talk things through.

A/N:  I've never had a book like this before, so please feel free to give me pointers on ways to improve it.