"I've never felt this way before!"

(This chapter is mostly dialogue from the game along with some items I put in. Enjoy!)

Maki's eyes were covered by her hair. "I've never felt this way before!"

She yelled suddenly, surprising the other survivors: Shuichi, Tsumugi, Kiibo, Himiko, and the blackened, Kaito.

Kaito looked at Maki, confused. "Huh?"

"I've always fought to kill, but...this is the first time I've fought to protect someone! And...I've never...been given a nickname like"Maki Roll" before, either."

A tear rolls down her cheek and to the floor.

"You..." Kaito stands there, his eyes wider than before, as if he knew what Maki was going to say.

"And I've never...meet someone as stubborn as you before..."

Kaito and the rest of us continue staring at Maki. "..."

"And...I've never..." Maki then, suddenly breaks out sobbing.

"...fallen for someone before..."

"Maki Roll!" Kaito booming voice echoes throughout the whole trial room.

"That's why I absolutely won't let you kill Kaito!!" Maki yells, holding the knife and crying, making her shake a bit.

                                              ~Dialogue that I don't wanna write~                                                         

Kaito sits in a chair, breathing heavily, scared of what's to come.

He gets up into a rocket ship and the ship drills its way down into Earth's crust and out the other side.

BLAST OFF! SECOND IGNITION! Ultimate Astronaut, Kaito Momota's execution: executed

Kaito looks out of the window at the beautiful galaxy around him, that he had longed to see in person. He smiles, despite being sad, and wishes he could've been able to float and enjoy his time being in space.

Of course, it wasn't long before he started to cough again.

Each cough more violent than the last one.

He finally coughs up too much blood and dies.

?

EXECUTION

FAILED

The ship then plummets back down to Earth.

When it opens up it reveals Kaito, dead as can be, and blood splattered all over him and the floor.

Shuichi turns around to see Monokuma, clearly pissed that Kaito died not because of his execution.

                                                          After staring at Kaito's lifeless corpse, everyone except Maki, makes their way back to their dormitory rooms. Maki stays there crying and wishing she could've done something to save the one she loved.