In both of us

Ashley POV
(There's going to be another story at the very end when you finish this story _coming soon. Thx for yo support guy. PLZ LEAVE A LIKE, COMMENT, TNT. LET'S DO THIS!)

When I saw them kissing it was adorable seeing them but I wanted to pretend cough so they will notice me standing here. Cough "So guys." I said looking at them smiling at them, they turned away like if nothing even happened. "I saw everything. " cupping my hand to my face. I could see that Jessica wanted to blush but Hoodie I can't see is he smiling because of his hood mask thing.

Jessica POV

Trying to hold on the smiling yes but the blushing no. I think she did saw us kissing at that moment but I knew I liked him sort of,Maybe a lot I suppose. "Can I sleep now.Me sleep." trying to hange the subject, "Yeah now you can....Jess." Ashley said still smiling at us or me. I got up walked up to my room I felt that Ashley was starring at me I guess, It felt weird that Ashley was smiling at us. I hope she doesn't ask me anything that would be a little embarrassing for me or for him.

Ashley POV

When Jessica went to her room I looked back to Hoodie which he was watching tv. "Ohh you love heerr." I said, Hoodie looked at me,"Yeah so.Don't asked." "Com'on please." "No." "Please please." "Why do you want to know?" "I just want to know that uhh how do you made her changed her mind." still smiling at him for fun. "I didn't changed her mind I just...." he paused. "Com'on." "I just kissed her alright that is all. Stocker." I laughed "Wow now that what I called a somethin." Hoodie gave me a confused look."Somethin? Wjat do you mean about that?" I didn't tell him what I meant so I ran outside. "Bye bye lovebirds." then left.

it was short i know but I will do more.