____Talk____Yup____portals____

Ashley POV

Cody coming here is bad idea and he shouldn't have come and almost got...uhh...killed? Yea.  :-P  Jessica without even thinking and said that he killed his I mean killed our parents? Yea good work their, Jessica. "So how did he find our place." Masky putting his hands to his pockets. Everyone looks at me as if I ever told him where we lived, "Hey, don't look at me I never told him anything."  "You think?" asked Hoodie.  "Uhh yea. Why you think you got a better idea to blame me that I 'told' about."  "Never mind."  "However, he can't come back to this place no more. Like Slender said and stuff....." Jessica trying to remember what else to say. "Yea yea I know."  We all got quite for something and totally forgot it was time to stock people that wants to know about about The Order that was in the book. "Alex and this girl I guess Jessica I think that's her name..... no not you the other one that's with-"   "That's with Alex yea I know who."  "Okay."  In woods. 

Jessica POV

"Okay, you go after girl and me that guy."  "You mean Alex."  "Yea....him." Ashley ran across to go behind of Alex.  (DarkHarvest00 look it up on YouTube if you don't know them.)  We had to split them up so they won't work together in groups. We did Alex in other side of the woods and Jessica in the other side with me.  Tackled. "HELP ALEX HELP!"  "Shush just shut the fuck up would you I won't kill you or stuff, gosh."  "As if I believe you. HELP!" I rolled my eyes, "Jessica, if I get off you and you don't see me killing you that means I want to help you get out of here."  I got up and she got up quickly her hands to fists ready for an attack from me but I didn't do anything. "Really."  I said looking at her.  Jessica kept her hands up just incase she thinks I'm going to attack her still.  "Whatever." I walked back the woods.  "What aren't you going to attack?" I turned around, "What did I just told you I'm not going to kill you just help, gosh."  She had a confused look, "Help me with what and where's Alex."  "Alex is fine just the same thing as you, not killed. I'm just letting you out of these woods so you guys won't get yourselves killed by him. Even though he doesn't knows that were doing this."  "So your saying all of you are not doing the sacrifice that's supposed to open 7th Sphere that is seventh Earth?" "Exactly."  "Okay."  -_-  "C'mon lets go." She followed.

Hoodie POV

Finding anyone eles that is helping these other guys. Yea, short job here. Looking for look outs.
Ashley POV

Finally that was over taking the guy out of here so did this other girl, "Hey, nobody eles traped in here.", I asked Hoodie and Masky. "Nope all clear." both said at the same time.  "Good." Nodding my head.  "C'mon let's go I'm starving." Jessica walked in front of us, eating is better than just doing looks outs for random people. 

**I wasn't so concerned about the seventh Spheres is that supposed to be another dimension or something like that? Who know but thinking about that made me lose my appetite. Masky looked at me worried, "You okay you didn't even ate you food. Is there something wrong."  "No no, not at all just zone out that's all." "More like you where thinking about something."  I looked at him, "Thinking no zone out yes."  "Ok then."  I must know what's all about the seventh Earth, I only heard the Third Earth when the guy got somehow disappeared like that probably he did went to there...I must look at that video again and watch carefully but not now.Later.