Soo

Ashley POV

Watching ZNation was ok to watch at night alone in the dark room. Finally that was over I turned off my tv and my pink lamp and headed to sleep, for like 6 minutes of sleep someone knocked on my door I didn't felt getting up but I had to anyways, I headed to the door and opened it, "Don't you see I'm sleeping." I said to Jessica, "I do see that but any who Masky wanted me to give you this because he had to leave and stock this guy in the woods so here." She handed me a stuffed white teddy bear with a pink nose which was adorable. I grabbed it it was so soft never wanting to let it go, "It so soft yay. Well, when he comes back I'll tell him thank you dude your too sweet and stuff."  Jessica laughed a little, "Well you better and now I need sleep too, later." "Later." I closed the door and ran to my bed and jumped in, now this is a sweet guy to have.  Next day::
still Ashley POV

"Good morning y'all." I said half yelling, "Well you look more happy than ever, so what's the good news." asked Hoodie. "No good news just happiness that's all." then Jessica scared me, "Ahhh! Uh girl what the balls don't do that to meh." "Sphh, why not it's fun though even I do this to him too." pointing at Hoodie. "She totally does.", he says. I looked at Jessica shaking my head and sat down in the chair. This is something in everyday life, aye. I wonder around what to see I saw a plate with eggs, was it Jessica's or what, "Jess, is this yours?", she looked at me, "Yes, why."  "Then why don't you eat it."  "I don't like they taste weird."  "What? No way there good.", said almost laughing. "Yea they do it's just you have a different taste than me."  "True but can I have it so I have don't have to make my own." Jessica smiled, "Sure, I don't want you to ask what's for lunch."  "Yea, she she says that somedays." Hoodie laughed getting up from his chair and left the kitchen to lay down on the couch starring at the ceiling. "What's the matter with him."  Jessica looked at Hoodie and said, "Sphh, how should I know I'm not a person that can read minds." "Maybe that's how he thinks when it's boring."  "Maybe, who nows."  "Can you ask him." Jessica almost spits out her chocolate milk and looked at me, "Wow ok then."  "Really your gonna ask him why.", getting myself excited, "No, I want you to ask him because your the one who said it and the reason I almost spit out my drink is because it your idea.....I think."  "Aww man."  "Well you tell him and I'm leaving the kitchen because it's warm in here and if the kitchen is hot then get out or whatever they say it."  "Uhmm I think you almost got it."  "Yup." That's all she said and left. I was done eating the eggs and went after Jessica which she was telling Hoodie to move his legs out of the way so she can sit and watch tv.  "Dude, move." she said, "Nope."  Jessica looked at me, "He won't do it."  "I know...that's what boys do." Hoodie sit up, "Some of us not all." "Haha, I got my spot." yelled Jessica. Hoodie looked at her, "She distracted me." Ha in his face that's what happens when it happens when they get distracted. I had this weird idea in my head that I didn't want to say but I just said it, "I dare y'all two to kiss." They looked at me in a surprise way, woops. I stood there and put my hand back of my neck in embarrassment, ".....did it just happened." I looked on my left and there stood Masky looking at the guys then me, yup I nodded. "Hehe yeah I don't know why I said that, woops"  "It's fine, words slip out a lot." said Masky, "Tell me about it it happened to me too." said Hoodie, "Really like what." Masky asked him, "You don't want to know."  "Woh ok I know what you mean." I looked at Masky then at Hoodie I was getting myself really weird because I knew what he meant so I looked at Jessica, she looked at me amd gave me an embarrassed smiled I went up to her and whispered, "Do they mean... you know what."  "Uhh sort of but not like that you know in bed no not that. He meant that he sometimes talk a bit dirty not a lot though."  I looked her, "Say wha?"  "Just shut it alright."  I nodded and good thing that the guys weren't even looking at us they were bussy talking about something eles. Woh, talk dirty that's a bit awkward for me.

(Wud up guys soooo I know it a bit short but I'll do more I will)