Introduction

So let me ask you a question. How much do you beat yourself up on how you look? How often do you shame yourself on how your features were placed on your face? Well, for Lana, it's barely ever. But then again, Lana doesn't look like a lot of people you would normally see that wouldn't be ashamed of how they look. Lana has pale skin, very big eyes that bulge out of her head slightly and frayed and damaged blonde hair. But she finds that she likes how she looks. But this year, Lana is going to a new school, a school where everyone has to be perfect or you are an outcast. This is pretty stereotypical for this decade, where all of our peers are petty and vain about everything. Among all of the people in her new school, she doesn't know any because of her transfer. Her two best friends, Carina and Lucy, look like the definition of perfect. Nobody would expect that they are so extremely close to each other. But then, Lana's parents had to enroll her in a new school, and nobody knows why but it seemed serious so she agreed.
The king of the school, Andre Nieve, has a so called 'perfect life'. His mother works for multiple modeling companies to find new model recruits. His father is a wealthy businessman. And for Andre, he just has the looks and charm. He has the perfect face, perfect body, and perfect wit the charm all women. So, what happens when these two worlds collide? Will Andre fall for those fake girls with makeup plastered all over their faces, or the girl with true beauty, because she is who she is?