Chapter 3

Tweek's P.O.V

"Ahhh, why does this always happen when I'm working,"as I look down at the broken cups I think to myself 'Oh crap they are going to kill me'.I twitch and start biting my fingers,when I see the door open my eyes widen with fear, I see my dad walk in and he looks down at the broken cups."Tweek, what happened,"he says with a stern look,I don't say anything due to me being scared.

He gets angry and calls for my mom, "Helen!!!! Can you come here please,"as I see my mom walk in I get scared and look down trying not to cry. "Yes, is everything alright,Richard,"I don't look up because I know that something will be coming, like a slap or something.As I hear my mom sigh she looks at me and pushes my dad out the door,"Tweek, you are a full grown man, and you know we won't be on this planet for much longer, so we are going to need you to man up and work your ass off, ok,"I nod and she walks out.

After work, Craig usually comes and gets me but he was sick so he called into work and I had to drive myself to work today.I got into the car and drove home,I got home and opened the door and closed it slowly, as I turn around I see Craig in the kitchen making dinner.

No ones P.O.V

When Tweek got home he turned around and saw Craig making dinner when he was supposed to be in bed,Craig turns around to see his fiancé standing in the living room and he smiles, "Hello Tweek,I have been waiting for you to get here but it seems that there was traffic today,"Tweek nods.

As dinner gets done,Craig sets it on the table and pulls out a chair for Tweek,Tweek sits down and Craig pushes him in then Craig sits across from him."So honey, how was work today,"Tweek shrugs and softly whispers, "It was ok, I guess,"Craig gets worried about this but he just let's it pass and eats his food.

A/N:Sorry if this chapter is a little boring, I haven't been in the mood to write lately and someone has been forcing me to write, but I don't care, so please enjoy this chapter. 😁