Chapter 8:The test!!

No ones P.O.V

2 weeks later

After 2 weeks have passed Tweek had been feeling under the weather, he called into work for the past week and his parents got really worried about him. Craig tried to stay home to take care of his husband but Tweek wouldn't let him.

When Craig went to work the following day, Tweek decided that he would go to the store and get groceries and other stuff. When he arrived at the store he got groceries, he turned into the women's section and looked around.

He found a package that said pregnancy test and put it in the cart, he then went to the check out lane and checked out. He arrived back at home and unpacked everything.

Once everything was unpacked he took the pregnancy tests into the bathroom and used one, on the back of the box it said he had to wait two minutes to see the results.

2 minutes later

Tweek picked up the test and he couldn't believe what he was seeing, he hurried up and threw it away and tried another one. But the other one said the same thing, what it said was a big POSITIVE on it.

He freaked out but calmed down, Tweek wondered how it could happen, he was a guy and he knew guys couldn't get pregnant. Then he thought about it for a while and went to a conclusion of how guys can get pregnant, and that is if they are transgender, he thought.

Tweek got scared because he had no clue how he was going to explain this to Craig, the man he loves and married. Of course this is Craig's baby, because Tweek would never cheat on the man he has known for years.

He slowly takes a breathe and takes a nap for a while until Craig gets home, so he can tell him about the pregnancy.

A few hours later

Craig gets home from work and sees Tweek making dinner for them and laughs, "what are you doing babe, the last time you cooked you burnt the food," Craig says with a smile. Tweek hears Craig's voice and turns off the stove.

Tweek walks over to Craig and hugs him, Craig hugs back and kisses Tweek's lips. "C-Craig, I have something to tell you,I-I'm expecting, " Tweek stutters. Craig's eyes widen and he smiles, "that's great babe!! I always wanted to be a dad!!," Craig says and kisses Tweek's forehead.

Tweek rests his head on Craig's chest and smiles. He thought he didn't want a baby but it turns out that he was wrong.

A/N:Hey guys I decided that I want to continue, I will be writing more chapters soon and I hope y'all liked this one, have a good 4th of July every American!!!🙂❤