Romeo x Julian

Yes, I know Romeo and Juliet don't sue us.

Romeo and Julian.

Romeo: Sport kid

Julian: Art kid

3rd pov: It was early in the morning before school Romeo was practising on the field for an upcoming football match he had.

Julian would come to school early every morning for no other reason then he wanted to watch Romeo practise Julian thought he was invisible to Romeo, but Romeo had taken notice to this he just never brought it up.

Julian took his normal place under the tree and started to observe Romeo he hated the fact he was in love with Romeo they were complete opposites Romeo was popular and sporty and straight I mean he did act sus like he would do gay things but then say no homo after whereas Julian really kept to himself, hated pe and was out the closet. He pulled out his sketch book most of the pages had sketches of Romeo, Julian liked to draw him not in a creepy way, but Romeo had an interesting face and hair and his smile was in Julian's opinion one of the cutest things in the world.

Julian's pov: I pull out my sketch book and flip to a new page I study Romeos actions for a while until he does a perfect move "Rainbow kick" I smile wide it's perfect I start sketching and pulling out colours I notice I can't hear Romeo kicking the ball anymore which is when I look next to me and see the balls rolled over to my feet he yells making me whip my head up

"JULIAN CAN YOU KICK THE BALL BACK OVER?"

H-he knows my name "U-uh sure!"

I kick the ball but I caught it at a weird angle and before I knew it Romeo was on the floor I had hit him in the face my eyes went wide and I threw my notebook and pens to the floor running over to him, I kneel by his side "Omg Romeo I'm so so so so so so so sorry" I feel my eyes start to well up Well done Julian the first interaction you have with the boy u like and you've already hurt him I see him smile and I raise my eye brow clearly confused.

He sits up and puts my chin into his hand "Hey Julian" At this point I was crying he gently wiped my tear with his finger as incoherent babbling came out my mouth along with hiccups and sorry's "Bamby" He tilts my head up and pulls me into his lap with a warm embrace "I have been playing football for years now don't worry okay? It wasn't your fault" I look up and a small smile arises he kisses my head and I instantly blush he uh kissed me "I've wanted to do that for a while" he says whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

I giggle "Don't worry I've wanted you to do that for a while" I look at him and notice I chipped his tooth "Oh no Romeo your tooth hold on" I get off his lap and run to my bag pulling out my medical kit that Abel gave me because I'm really clumsy I run back over to Romeo who's sitting patiently cross legged I get to my knees and start cleaning him up. I've never properly seen Romeo from this close his eyes are like brownies and his skin's sun kissed and the way his hair effortlessly places itself over Romeos face makes my heart flutter.

I help him to his feet just in time for the first bell. We make our way to drama together and instead of Romeo sitting with his group he joins me when I usually sit alone no one really pays attention in that class since our teacher was sick today anyway we really had the whole hour to ourselves I decided to take this time to finish my sketch I pulled out my book and saw Romeos eyes light up I forgot for a sec half my notebook was filled with sketches of him I panicked thinking he'd think I was a creep for sketching him he could clearly see the panic in my eyes because he said "Julian you know that I know you draw me I really don't mind It actually makes me feel a lot better about myself" I smiled and relaxed I opened my book to the page I was on this morning and got to work I kept looking over to see Romeo study my every flick of pencil he seemed hypnotized by it after I finished he tackled me with a hug it took me by surprise but I hugged back wrapping my arms around him "Thank you Bamby" He whispers to me.

I smile ear to ear "It's no problem my love."

Word count: 806