Abel x Elijah

Abel and Elijah

Eli: Normal writing

Abel: Italics

3rd pov: Taylor had started on Eli for being pan and if there's one thing u never do to Eli is make fun of his sexuality.

Eli's pov: Teachers grab my arm as I lay a final blow to Taylors stomach causing him to cough up blood, I knew I would get in trouble for this, but I didn't have to worry about that, for now, they'd get me cleaned up before giving me my punishment. They lead me over to the medical room where I met by Abel. They roll their eyes at me "Again Eli really?!" I know they'd talked to me about fighting because they're concerned about me constantly being in and out the medical ward.

"I'm sorry Abel it was Taylor" and like that Abel switched

"Again I swear to god what did he do to you!" I could hear the visible anger in their voice though they were trying to mask it.

"He was making fun of my sexuality" I looked at Abels' hands they were clenched and turning white I grabbed their hand "Hey Abes don't worry I'm okay but It's stinging so can we get back to the original reason I'm here?"

Abel unclenched their fist "Right sorry"

they made their way over to the med kit bringing it back in a hurry "Where's it hurt most El?"

"Horn"

Abel ran their finger down it and I flinched when they reached one of the cracks.

"Okay we'll start here" They grabbed wipes and bandages and played music for me to relax to. After some discomfort, Abel finishes up cleaning me up

"You're not going back to class, right?"

I laugh "Of course not" I sit on the medical room bed and make room for Abel, they lay next to me and my eyes start dropping

"You tired?" I wrap my legs around Abel and close my eyes worried how they'll react, but they pull me close and wraps their arms around me. "Sleep well El"

Word count: 340