Chapter 1:

(A/N: HEY GUYS! I'M BACK!! This time I promise to make a commitment to post a knew chapter every 3 or 2 days. I really would appreciate it if you comment and like my book. Anyway enjoy reading!! )

The Tattooist

Chapter 1:

(Ashton's POV)

"Fuck!" Luke whispered to me as we sat in the waiting room.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm scared..." He replied looking down slightly.

"Don't worry, I'm getting one too" I smiled patting his back.

"LUKE HEMMINGS?!" A tough muscular man came in. He must be a tattooist.

"Shit. Now I've seen the person who's imprinting a permanent picture on my body, I'm more scared.." He whispered as he walked away.

I chuckled to myself.

"GOODLUCK!" I yelled mockingly.

"YEAH FUCK YOU!" He yelled back as he closed the door.

The woman at the counter didn't even seem to care that we were

yelling swear words.. She looked as if she was in her mid 40's she had a lot of tattoos.

"Ashton Irwin?" I heard a sweet feminine voice say.

I looked up and saw a smiling beautiful girl who looked around my age.

She had brown/Blonde hair and plump lips. She was wearing blue boyfriend jeans an a black sweater that said 'rebel" on it.

She

Is

HOT

"Uhh.. Are you Ashton Irwin?" She asked.

I suddenly snapped out of my trance and said, "Irwin Ashton.. I MEAN ASHTON IRWIN!"

Nice going fuck witt.

She giggled.

Holy shit...

"Follow me irwin Ashton, I mean Ashton Irwin," She winked as I followed her into a small tattoo room.

(A/N okay I have never been to a tattoo salon so don't blame me.. And this is just a chapter telling u about how the met..)