Chapter 4

Okay guys im so sorry it took a while but my dad took my phone and laptop off me because I was on the internet like 24/7 but i'm back!!

And another point, I've decided to stop using the randomsgirloffiial instagram JUST FOR NOW.

Maybe in the future ill use it again.

Anyway

Happy Reading!!

----------------------------------------------

(Ashton's POV)

Okay okay okay okay.

You've gotta look good tonight Ash.

You've got to dress to impress.

Shit.. Did i just say that?

I furrowed my eyebrows as i searched through my closet.

I finally decided on a white tee with the bands logo on the front that had the sleeves cut off.. So really, it was a tank.. but yeh. And black skinny jeans with black converse. ( outfit at http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138061061 )

I looked at myself in the mirroe as i ruffled my hair and walked out of my room.

I had honestly turned my room into a trash can.

Oops?

I smiled to myself as I thought about Thalia.

Sure there were girls pretty much throwing themselves at us, but Thalia was different. It didn't even phase her when I told her we were famous. Heck, she didn't even know who we were.

I guess that's a good thing.. She likes me for me. Not for my fame, or money.

I liked that.

Ontop of all that, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever met.

But I'm kinda a pussy, so.. Yeah. Shaking the thought out of my head I turned around.

"See you guys! I'm going on the date now!" I yelled as i grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and walked out the door.

-

-

-

-

-

(Thalia's POV)

I put on the clothes that Bethany had picked out for me and i straightened my honey blonde hair in the mirror.

I was light on the makeup as I just put eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss on.

I smiled at myself in the mirror one last time until I heard the doorbell.

"I'LL GET IT!" Bethany yelled as she raced down the steps.

She really wanted to meet him aha.

I came up behind her as she opened the door.

There stood Ashton with a grin on his face. Damn those dimples are so-

"Oh my fucking god. Hi Ashton! I'm Bethany, Thalia's best friend and apartment sharer nice to meet you." She rambled shaking his hand.

He chuckled slightly taken aback.

His eyes slowly met mine and his eyes lip up, looking at me up and down.

I nervously bit my lip eyeing him too.

Damn i love the shirts he wears, they make his muscles so-

"Nice to meet you Bethany." Ashton smiled looking down at her.

"I'll leave you guys to it then." She beamed, moving aside, letting me through.

Ashton giggled as I trip over my own feet.

Nice going Fuck wit. (A/N OMGGG SEE WOT I DID THERE!!!!???)

-------------------

Btw sorry for the shortness but this chapter is just a filler, I will make the next chapter longer and I will post it quicker. Who knows, maybe I will post it today? or if not, first thing in the morning bc ily.

Ashtons outfit is on instagram too!

randomsgirlofficial

Remember vote comment fan follow and give opinions!

Happy reading my munchkins!!

-randoms_girl