The Cave

Natsu's Pov:

Lucy clung to me tightly. I lit a fire. Infront of us sat a mouse.

Lucy squeezed tighter.

I could tell how scared she was. I scared the mouse away.

"Hahahahahaha, you were scared from just a little mouse!" I turned around "What if....." Lucy was nowhere to be found.

"LLLLUUUUCCCYYY!!," I yelled at the top of my lungs.

*ran around in circles blowing fire not knowing what to do*

"Natsu?...Natsu?.....wake up Natsu!" I heard a voice softly calling my name.

It sounded like Lucy.

"Lucy!" I shot up straight in sitting position. Pow!

"Ow!", says Lucy rubbing a red spot/bump on her forehead."be more careful while getting up would ya."

Lucy's Pov:

What was that all about.. I thought.

"What happened?", Natsu asked.

"Well you started saying that the cave is moving fast and you were going to faint and you did," I replied.

"Did the cave move?" Natsu asked his eyes seemed lost.

"Look around you,"I said a little agitated. "Where in the fricken world are we. how can we be in a cave one second then land on a deserted island?"

All I could see was the blue ocean the sunset,sand, palm trees and who knows what is in the forest.

Natsu's Pov:

I looked at Lucy as she franticaly looked around.

"Well looks like we have to camp here tonight," I tried making the mood a little happier somewhat.

"What are you kidding? We have to know where we came from?How we got here? Who did this?", Lucy spoke fast.

Lucy's Pov:

"Don't worry, you're not alone. As long as your with me nothing could happen," Natsu reassured me.

I felt my cheeks get warm. I mentally smacked myself. I shouldn't be thinking of those things.

All I know is it's going to be a long night.......

Next Chapter: Night on an Island Shore