Help!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
You probably thought this was going to be a chapter and you really wanted to find out what happened to our beloved Nalu. Well your right! On to the story!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lucy's POV

"hhhhhmmmmmmmhhhhhh..." I felt hot warm breaths right above my ear. I slowly open my eyes..My eyes widen.I find my self staring into Natsu's dark amber eyes filled with fire. I jerk up to the side.
Suddenly I felt a cold breeze against my skin. I realized that I was completely naked.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," I yell at Natsu covering myself up with my hands. "Stop staring!!"

"Ah, sorry I was just thinking about something," he looked the other way. "Then can you stop staring."

I looked the other way embarrassed. I look around the cave looking for something to cover myself up....nothing but burnt leaves and wood.I turn around to peek at Natsu. Suddenly he gets up.

"What happened to our clothes!"

"Oh yeah about those.... I threw them in the fire last night..."

"WHAT WHYY. HOW COULD YOU!!"

"All the leaves and sticks outside were soaking I couldn't use those. I'm going to search for some kind clothing.I'll bring something back for you. Stay here it's dangerous outside," he walked out the entrance of the leaving me alone to hear the mysterious sounds of the wilderness.

Tapp.Tapp.Tapp.Tapp

Drops fell front the edge of the cave.Probably from last nights shower. I stood up ready to leave. There's no way I'm staying in this creepy place. Walking out the cave I was faced on one side the sea and the other a forest. I looked around the beach looking for anything to cover my already shivering body.

I spotted a wooden broken boat sitting on the sand. I found long thick dark seaweed that looked decent enough to wrap around important areas. I take about 3ft of seaweed and wrap it around my waist covering up half my thigh. I took another roll of seaweed and wrapped it around my chest leaving my flat stomach exposed. Perfect!

BOOOM!

I hear a noise in the distance.

Natsu's POV

I took a large leaf and wrapped it around my waist.I didn't want to leave her alone for too long so I grabbed random things such as large leaves, bamboo shoots, sticks,stones and ran back to the cave.

"Lucy? You there??" While facing the other way I pushed in the collected material. "I brought clothing, hurry up and change into it. I'll be outside ok?" I waited for a response.
"Lucy?" I turned around facing an empty cave.

I didn't know what to do and let my emotions take over. I large blast of fire erupted from my mouth. The walls of the cave collapsed with a large

BOOOM!

"AHHHHGGGHHHHGGHH LUCYYY!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Panicking I ran around the beach and noticed a blond head. I let out a sigh of relief..I walked up to it.

"Oi, Lucy where did..." I moved to look at her face instead I was faced with a skeleton. I dropped on my knees and started wailing. I put my head down.

"Oh Lucy! I'm so sorry for being soo late. There's so many things I wanted to tell you and yet am unable to now." tears were streaming down my face nonstop.

"Natsu? What are you doing? Why are you crying," I hear a voice that sounded like Lucy's. Is she speaking to me from the dead?

"I not crying please don't worry about me.Being dead you should not worry about comforting me. " I speak to Lucy's dead skeleton.

"I'm not dead? What do you mean? I'm right here."I heard the voice now louder and clearer. I shot up and turned around. My eyes lighted up. I thought I was dreaming. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"You're alive," I whisper.A happy tear rolls down my face.

"I sorry for leaving the cave," Lucy whispered while caressing my hair."I got scared and cold so I decided to look around the island."After gathering myself back together. I stand up and face her. I grab her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

Lucy's POV

I felt sorry for leaving the cave and making Natsu worried. I looked down at the ground ashamed. I felt a large impact on my shoulder as he grabbed me to face him. He was looking straight into my eyes. Gulp!

"Don't ever leave my side again! As long as we are on this island never leave my side ever! Do you understand!" his tone was harsh yet soft at the same time. I nodded.

EEERRMMMMPPP

My stomach growled loudly.
"Come on let's go," Natsu grabbed my hand smiling. "let's find something to eat before anything."

Next chapter: Exploring the island