chapter 1

Picture of Pearl white wolf.......

My name is Pearl. I'm 20 years old and I live in the country name Aurea and  Blood Moon is my pack , but now I on my way to the Argentum. Why? Because Aurea is too hot and I don't like that kind of weather.

It's not that Aurea have that kind of weather all year but I don't know why this year it become extremely hot and all the people started to move either to north or south and I chose north because there are winter season in the north now and I like snow.

I'm not alone in this journey because everybody that choose north travel with me. About 10 years ago, my father and my mother disappear. So, I'm all alone in this universe without knowing my parent is dead or alive,but thanks to all people in my pack .

They take care of me because my father was an alpha and my mother was a luna. Because of honour of appreciation to my parents they took care of me altough they have a new alpha now.My wolf was a white wolf and I was the only one in the kind. Alpha John said, it's a rare thing to see a white werewolf with a pair of green eyes. What I mean is my wolf eyes colour not my human eyes colour that was a dark brown and alpha said to keep them secret and I never transform to my wolf infront of others except Alpha John and Beta Shane.

So no one know about my white wolf. My alpha travel with us and anyone that not with us and travel to the south had decided to cut the tie with the pack.

The journey took two days and we not travel by our wolf form all day because children that below ten cannot tranforn to wolf yet. So we decide to carry them on the back of our wolf and the babies we need to carry them in human form so it slow us down a little bit but we survive the journey and I carry one with me,she an orphans and her name is Lea, she is beautiful and I love her very much.

When we reach the border of our country we looking back to our land that we love and protect with our life before,our eyes full with tears but we cannot stay there anymore......it's very painfull but it has to be done or otherwise a lot of our people will dies.

Suddenly infront of us was five wolf that colour was black as night and one of them turn back to human and welcoming us to their land it's because Alpha John send the letter to them five day ago to ask for their help and their willing to help us unconditionly ,Alpha John and Alpha Marcus is a best friends and they help each others . Silver Moon is Alpha Marcus pack.

They escort us in and give us our need and provide us with building thats look very new to me and I think they build it as soon as they receive the letter from us.

vote and comment ok.