Chapter 7

That picture is Emma Smith
Mike's POV
I kept on wondering why Emma wants me back,James left to work and Taemin and Lucas were watching me.
"Hey guys, I'm going to be right back".Before I could leave Lucas grabbed me arm."You can't,James well be mad if you left".He said looking at me worried."Please,James said he wouldn't come back until midnight and I will be back before he gets here".They just sighed."Fine, just come back before James does".Taemin said."I will".I left

I knocked on Emma's door and she opened it."M-mike?".Then she hugged me."Ummmmm...hey".I broke the hug."Mike, I miss you"."Uhhh, you broke up with me"."I know,but can we talk?".I just sighed."Sure".I came inside her house and we sat on the couch."So, what do you want to talk about?".She just sighed."I'm p-pregnant".I got up from the couch fast."What, are you sure it's mine?"."You are the only guy I had sex with"."Are you lying to me?"."No, we can go to the doctor, so you can see it's true"."Ok,lets go right now".We went to the car and went to the hospital.

"She is 3 months pregnant".The doctor said and left."Told you it's true".She said."James is going to kill me".i said gripping my hair."Who's James".She said while taking the jelly off her belly."Nobody, I gotta go".I left and I heard Emma calling me name,but I kept on running back home.

Once I got in-front of the house,I saw James car here,I went inside and I saw Lucas and Taemin on the floor with blood on there face,I went to them."J-James here",Taemin said."But he said he was coming back at midnight".Then a husky voice said."Well, you thought wrong".I turned around and see James with an angry face,He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the room.He threw me on the bed."Are you going to hurt me?".I said worried."Why did you leave!".He said with a husky voice."B-because I wanted to".He then left and I hear the door locking, I went to the door and pounded on the door."Let me out".Then I start to cry.

"I should've stayed with Emma".