1) Just a game

'Headshot ... Boom boom boom ... That's a kill'

"Jess pizzas up" I paused the game of call of duty I was owning in and put down my controller. As I walked up the stairs I heard mumbles. Hmmm? I plopped MEH BOOTEH on one of the swivel chair thingies and leant on the kitchen side. 2 boxes?? Mom doesn't like pizza? Speaking of mom she pulled the boxes about and finally announced that " A Hawaiian for Jessie,"

"JESS TO YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE MOM!!!'

" Right then, a Hawaiian for Jess and a pepperoni for..."

"BOO!!" It was Josh. I hadn't seen him in years yet here i was standing in a oversized football shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Josh, what the f*** are you doing here, you ****ing b*tch!"

"Well hello to you to" He replied in his seductive voice that I became so weak to. "Sorry I err well I'm." I scratched the back of my neck. I hoped mom would cover for me and thank the lake of fire she did! "Why don't you guys go play on your XBOX 1 or PS4 or something??" I mouthed her a quick 'thanks mom' and nodded. And Josh being Josh was all like "Uhh what about the pizza?" Mom chuckled uneasily at his response.

"I'll bring it down with me?" Mom nodded in return and handed me them. "So," <- Lordie his voice is making me melt. All husky and calming . "Here," I passed him the controller "I'ma get a plate. you finish dominating for me." He winked at me!! Lord help meh! We ate our pizzas in my bedroom, previously known as the basement but I claimed it as it has loads of room. We were sat on my beanbags munching when I noticed Josh checking me out. Weird right? That's exactly what Nathan would do. Maybe he's playing me. He knows I still have feelings for him. I hope not. Maybe this is all Just a game to him?

A/N: Who's Nathan? And what was Jess and Josh's relationship like? Why was she so fussy about her appearance when Josh arrived?

Sorry this chapter was so short I got writers block